SaturMay.

A fully stocked fridge is a glorious thing :relaxed:

1 Like

Got them!

And it looks like the antique place I used to go to is closed today or maybe forever, this is another less good one ive never noticed before :person_shrugging:

1 Like

John Lydon is a tory through and through isn’t he

Got me a big vegan tower

4 Likes

Nice thread title

Social board, are you tuned in the Dissonance community radio station?

2 Likes

Selfie with bonus ‘should I get aviators’ poll (won’t be reflective lenses)

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Made rostis for breakfast. Going mooching and record shopping, hitting the nice new sandwich place for lunch then a pals birthday and the champions league final tonight

1 Like

My vote is only because I generally don’t like aviators, not because of how you look in them!

2 Likes

Woke up at 4am, went fishing, back at 6:30 took dogs on the two mile hike, shower, breakfast. Now going to walk an additional two miles to the local farmers market and get some fresh produce and veggies. All before 8:15am.

After farmers market going golfing, then over to my pals for a BBQ and beers, home/record listening. Top Saturdaying if you ask me.

How’s that for no lie in @Malva?

7 Likes

Who knew it was so hard to remove a pane of glass from a door. Still, I’ve earned a lot of brownie points at home, AND the cats will stop hassling me while I’m trying to work.

4 Likes

They make people look like Droopy the Hound or something.

I really like bunting, aesthetically, just not the Union Jack etc nonsense

2 Likes

Heartbroken you didn’t take pics

(unless you did? :pray:)

Been watching The Office again. Forgot all about that episode where they go to ‘Chasers’. Gervais is surprisingly good at acting drunk. And the woman that Finchy’s getting off with is that comedian whose name I’ve forgotten.

“Stuart Foot.”

Frying onions with my right hand, posting on DiS with my left.

3 Likes

My phone screen is nearly psychedelic with my new screen protector and sunnies on. Spacing out maaaan :rainbow:

my darling partner has just located a patch of grey hairs. officially old now I think

Bought myself a badge

7 Likes

Sorry. Will get a sarnie photo if that helps

1 Like