Satuuurdayayayayayayayaaay

Hey up!

MrS has gone to find some diesel as today I am driving my friend and her daughter to uni. Only in Bristol but it’s still a big day isn’t it.

Awake early as my body clock is adamant at a 6am calling each day which I guess is me getting older

What are you up to and what time do you wake please?

5 Likes

My body clock has woken me up too, I am hoping to get a lot of work done for my PhD today so will find a nice cafe to rot inside for the day and get as much done as I can

5 Likes

Morning @Slicky and everyone else!

I woke up at something like 4.45am, couldn’t get back for ages and then eventually drifted off again. Then woke at 7 properly because cheekster 2 knocked on our door.

Plans: go for a walk this morning, maybe have someone do a second viewing on our house (though this is far from certain), go to the football, make pizza.

2 Likes

Wake to get up around 6:30 at the moment - it’s starting to get a little later as the dogs adjust to the dark.

Speaking of dogs, this angel turns two today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

Happy birthday :heart_eyes: she’s so cute

2 Likes

My brain decided we only needed about 3 hours sleep last night so I’m up with the parents of dis after failing to drop off til about 3am despite having an early night. Going into Brighton later to buy records and get my hair cut. Gonna watch the early kick off at my pals house. After that I’ll probably want to go home and nap.

Hello slickster. Gonna do a run in a bit

Today I was woken up at 7:20 by a wet cat who likes routine and must have his breakfast at the same time every day

3 Likes

PARKLIFE!

6 Likes

Morning!

Ready far too early to go and do ParkRun. I don’t need to leave for almost another hour. I’ll probably end up leaving late after fiddling for the intervening time.

I’ve got a free afternoon today, so a bit of shopping and maybe a pint with @grievoustim

Morning! Nearly always wake up between 6-6.30 for some reason. Annoying really. Going to get this house blitzed and clean today then do very little this evening except lying down and eating.

1 Like

Hi hi

I’m running in my hometown half-marathon this morning (postponed from March 2020 lol) and am woefully underprepared.

Ah well, meeting some ATDs for pints later.

4 Likes

Instantly thought of @Hostile_17

8 Likes

Still gotta supercold. Gonna try my hand at wallpapering today. Then need to write up some more for the fantasy gaming side-job.

BUT then I drive up to see mum which is good.

Mrs W and the kids are going away for an all girls camping night.

It’s just me and the dogs at home for about 36 hours.

Don’t really know what to do, beyond maybe a long lunchtime dog walk (with a country pub stop?) followed by a cinema trip.

Yep. :confused:

6 Likes

(Also though thoughts and prayers for flat cleaning. I need to do the steam cleaner on the kitchen floor but cba)

1 Like

Morning all!

I’m in North Tyneside.

We’re going to some soft play today and then I’m going for some beers.

Good morning.

I was woken in the middle of the night by noisy foxes and, in turn, the dog barking at noisy foxes.

Woke up properly at about 7.30, as usual, because the dog wanted his breakfast.

Plans for the day are minimal. Take the dog for a walk. Going to see about maybe getting a tattoo done but not sure.

Making a curry for dinner.

No plans whatsoever

Today: 8:45 AM

1 Like

Oh my days, I am so so exhausted. Woke up at 6.30 and I still feel tired. Working until 8 tonight and working tomorrow. Both kids are ill, I’ve picked up their cold. Watching Wall-E for the second time in a week. lovely stuff