Satuuuuurddaaaaay

Hey up you bunch of champs

Have no plans beyond fried egg for breakfast and a dog walk.

What’s up today??

2 Likes

Bit rough. Niblings coming soon. Trying to decide if wanna go to leeds this eve, might mean a lift through quite early or a bus due to trains strikes

1 Like

Chuck some washing in
Bacon sandwiches
Quick tidy of the flat
Pub

3 Likes

Morning :wave:

Had a really good night’s sleep, the first in a few nights. Currently sat in bed but probably need to get up imminently.

Plans:

• sort out the rabbits
  • food shop/trip to the library
  • off to the football to watch the mighty Kings Lynn Town FC play Stevenage (if you tune into the BBC later, you might spot CCB on the telly)
  • friends are coming over later so I’m going to make a veggie lasagne
3 Likes

Morning!

Lovely day innit. Plans are:

Egg based breakfast :egg:
Watch the 10am match :soccer: and possibly do a bit of work at the same time :computer:
Quick tidy :broom:
Walk with some pals :man_walking: :walking_woman: :walking_man: :dog2:
End up at a pub somewhere :beers:

3 Likes

Working. Will be hideous

Morning.

Just cycled in to the picket line. :placard: :triangular_flag_on_post: Hoping the forecast rain holds off til I’m home again.

Going round to the in-laws this evening apparently, so hopefully that means a Local Indian is on the cards

3 Likes

2 positive LFTs yesterday = no plans.

There is a Christmas Market just down the road from me. They’ve got 50 different stalls so I’ll have a look round that later.

It’s also my nieces 15th and she wants some fancy indian takeaway around my parents tonight. I thought there were train strikes today but Govia aren’t which means I can get a train over. I didn’t fancy driving it so that’s cheered me up.

2 Likes

At least there’s loads of rugby on. GWS man x

3 Likes

Going to Lincolnshire for the weekend - just waiting at the car hire place…

Going to be a loooong boring drive friends

Thankfully it’s just like a mild cold at this point.

I do ache like I’m 70 from doing a bit of physical work on a City of Trees away day though, so an excuse to just sit around in bed is quite handy.

2 Likes

Rubbish. Hope it shoots by for you x

2 Likes

We’ll see. Meeting the fam after I finish for pizza and cider, so could be worse I suppose.

2 Likes

Been out and moved the car to a different car park cause of the way my permits work, just had cheese on toast for breakfast, gonna watch the football for a bit then might go out somewhere if Mrs F fancies it.

Picket line dog

17 Likes

Ooft yes - Lincolnshire is the sleepiest of counties to drive through. Where abouts are you heading?

• I love Nick Grimshaw

0 voters

Off to work, have a hotshot journalist coming to interview me :grimacing:

Couldn’t sleep last night; have yawned about 75 times since leaving the house.

Going to Greens for dinner :star_struck:

I’ve done two days for them now and thought I’d need a hip replacement by the end of them.

1 Like