I walked past a chippy on the drive to the station this morning and there was a photo of a sausage and chips advertising well, sausage and chips I suppose.
The chips looked lovely, the sausage though… It had been browned across the top and the rest of it was just that grey colour where it’s been cooked, but would still be mighty rubbery the moment you bit into it. It made my stomach turn 270 degrees.
So, sausages, how do you like yours to be cooked?
- Chargrilled - Cremated, preferably to the point of having a crunchy outside.
- Nicely browned all around to a couple of shades lighter than natural poo colour.
- Brown the top and bottom, cba with turning it more than once.
- Brown the top and prepare rubber up that grub.
- Grey and notably flacid.
Furthermore - what sort of sausages do YOU like?
- Richmond Irish pork sausages
- Walls pork Sausages
- Posho bangers from the butchers
- Frankfurters (ugh… not a proper sausage btw, just manufactured filth)
- Cocktail sausages
- A cumberland ring
- Square sausage meat
- A.N. Other (please describe in full)