Sayurday

Lazy morning in bed with coffee and music. Might pop out to a gallery today and then we’re dropping kiddo off with my brother in law so we can go out to a big birthday bash which I think will probably be quite a late one.

Weird place for Neil Young, but they probably have a harvest playlist going on.

4 Likes

Yep, deffo going to be there! I’ll be in the bearded and middle-aged section; say hi! Big drive now.

Season 1 Smh GIF by BET Plus

Up before my family. Could make a bacon sandwich.

Off to collect conkers in a bit. What’s the current thinking on hardening? Are we baking or putting them in vinegar?

Hiya! Going for my covid jab later. Dreading it tbh, they’ve made me progressively more ill so god knows what I’ll feel like after jab number 4. If I feel ok I might go to an art fair :art:

Ok, so something strange is happening to the frogs in the Chernobyl exclusion zone

1 Like

Woke up. Saw the Ryder Cup score. Back to bed.

3 Likes

Is this a euphemism?

Birthday card from my wife’s parents.

I’ve only been in a relationship with her for fifteen years or so.

10 Likes

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

1 Like

Just then I thought “I had no idea your name is Craig” :grinning:

6 Likes

Mrs CCB is doing her favourite thing of trying to guess DiSer names. “What’s Tim’s name? Beers-A-Gogo?”

10 Likes

Awaiting the imminent arrival of @plasticniki :grinning:

2 Likes

:grinning: I’m having that

2 Likes

My wife is paying the price for not correcting the neighbours the first time they got her name wrong and now their little girl shouts ‘Hello Caroline!’ every time she sees her. Far too late to fix it now.

7 Likes

I’ll leave you to alert the moderators

Is there a selfie thread? I haven’t got one to post just noticed I’ve not seen one.

I’m still in bed and haven’t decided what to do with my day yet

No need now we can do statuses!

2 Likes