2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

YOU’VE PUT AN INGREDIENT IN YOUR PASTA SAUCE THAT TURNS THE FREAKIN FROGS GAY

3 Likes

a freaky friday scenario where the two alex joneses swap

2 Likes

Got sued for about 900 billion dollars. Still just carrying on as normal

Going to have a large glass of prosecco after my shower to steady my hand for doing eyeliner.

7 Likes

Afternoon all. I am in a Vilaflor cafe, drinking beer and slowly boiling in my own juices

4 Likes

Back from a lovely walk

Now got to make a birthday cake and a crumble but first LUNCH

(After a cup of tea of course)

2 Likes

Oh I just remembered, I think @CillaCrack crack wanted a heads up about this kind of thing: good gig tonight at the Bee’s Mouth:

1 Like

7 Likes

Wish I didn’t overthink everything so much omg brain shut up

3 Likes

Just remembered I have a burrito in the fridge from last night. Not sure how to reheat that. Leave the foil on and bung it in the airfryer?

Jab done, petted two lovely doggies. Arm only slightly sore, praying this is the extent of it lol

4 Likes

Studying :cry:

Cat is ignoring me.

Anyone have any good ideas for doing some carnitas in the slow cooker? Probably just going to whack the pork shoulder in the slow cooker tonight with orange juice and some water, maybe some onion also.

1 Like

Solidarity. I should be paid overtime for the amount of time I spend outside of work, worrying about work

3 Likes

I think @Funkhouser is a carnitas man.

Possibly @Avery and @Gnometorious too.

3 Likes

Two sickies since mid November

• A lot
  • Average
  • Less than average
0 voters

(feel like pulling a sickie on Monday but my last one was also on a Monday. Pulled 1 since November so this would be my second. It’s the Monday thing I think that makes it seem obvious)

Lunch

7 Likes

I am the sickie master though tbf