Sayurday

^this

Feels like we’re in an endless loop of pasta / rice / potato based dinners :upside_down_face:

Is that by 19 Crimes?

Avoided them as I don’t like the branding. Any good?

Just back from conker picking and a very enjoyable lunch in my wife’s relative’s back garden.

Such a nice day today. Have floated the idea of a barbecue tomorrow. Wife is keen fistpump

Bought a very intriguing celebration ale from Sainsbury’s. Never seen it before but it’s in a 0.5 litre bottle with a cork and cage

1 Like

Gone cinema, expect a 6-7/10 time

Succulent Chinese place wouldn’t answer the phone for almost an hour. Local Indian it is.

1 Like

Some of the reds are pretty decent (the cabernet is good iirc) but I didn’t go much on the white.

1 Like

Chickpea and cauli curry for tea:

I think the sauce is a bit thin and I underspiced it a bit.

8 Likes

Prawn and sweet potato curry for tea.

Gonna have a beers in a little while and maybe have mince pie number one of the season.

1 Like

Need to work out what to have for dinner. Not-local Indian, not-local Asian, not-local Middle Eastern… the resort is my oyster. Also need to work out if I want Belgian beers before or after said dinner

Also need to do a t-shirt, boxers and socks audit, as I don’t think I’ve got enough clean clothes to get me home

Also also need to work out if I’m wearing a Snoopy, Pulp or Stereolab tee for the evening

Hard times

3 Likes

Momo bloat has finally subsided. Now enjoying some pub beers in the best place to enjoy pub beers, the pub. Might have to put a jacket on: Autumn

3 Likes

CHIPS AHOY BOYSSSS

1 Like

D&D was fun! Now to make some cheese on toast, and grab a cider ready for a zoom chat with pals

3 Likes

Local Indian ordered.

What is everyone’s preferred drink accompaniment to a local Indian?

• Water
  • Soft drink
  • Fizzy soft drink
  • Beer
  • Wine
  • Spirit and mixer
  • Other
0 voters

I like a cider with it but the combination gives me a weird kind of glandular aching pain. Same with Chinese & cider. A 330ml can of lager or Salcombe Pale Ale* goes nicely too.

*Available in cases of 12 or as part of a mixed case from salcombebrewery.com

6 Likes

JAG

4 Likes

It’s a choice of a new generation.

1 Like

Ancient Devonian secret, huh!

1 Like

Loving that cheeky #ad. Like and subscribe, guys!

2 Likes

Specifically after eating certain foods (Chinese and Indian mainly]

• I too get this undefined pain
  • No idea what you’re on about
0 voters