Scaffolding is fucking shit

Stop twatting around and prop a ladder up, pricks.

2 Likes

Health and safety gone mad, innit?

You scoffing at scaffin?

*touch move your

1 Like

Finally someone has the balls to call out scaffolding.

4 Likes

Do you know how much money you can make from hiring out scaffolding? It’s a lot!

Bamboo scaffolding In Hong Kong, amazing

3 Likes

Some fellas in the house opposite ours were tiling a roof yesterday morning but fella one was standing first story height, maybe a bit taller and lobbing the tiles to his mate. It was spectacular watching and they nearly dropped one but unfortunately not. I video’d it with a commentary of “ooohhh!” “Woaaahh”

think you’re in the pocket of Big Scaffolding pal

5 Likes

Yeah it’s a fucking scam

When I used to live with Rich and there was scaffolding up at the flat the sneaky prick would nip out his window onto the scaffolding and clamber about at night so that he could knock on all our windows and give us a fright!

2 Likes

Fucking hell I would have screamed my head off.

He once waited in one of my other housemate’s wardrobe for 45 minutes to do the perfect jump out and scare. He had incredible commitment to that bit.

2 Likes

bamboo scaffolding is quite fun though, if the hit motion picture ‘rush hour 2’ is anything to go by

We had scaffolding up at ours when we got the windows done a couple of years ago. Scaffolders finished late so it got left up over the weekend, the Saturday was bonfire night, I walked into my kitchen - this is in a second floor flat mind - and there’s at least 10 teenagers sitting on the scaffolding outside the kitchen window watching the cricket club fireworks with a big bag of cans. Nearly shit myself. Went and got a steward to chase them off. Never having any scaffolding again, more trouble than it’s worth

1 Like
  • I currently have scaffolding up at my place of residence
  • I do not currently have scaffolding up at my place of residence

0 voters

you should have joined them, sounds like a lovely way to spend an evening

3 Likes

JFC I would probably have either pooed myself or done him some serious physical damage.

Still remember my flatmate jumping out at the top of our dark staircase when I was at the bottom and I screamed at the top of my lungs for like 20 seconds.

I react very poorly to it as well. I’m a very nervy, jumpy person in general.