Scenes from films that should be cut

1 Like

Nah it’s not.

1 Like

The bottle in the face from Pan’s Labyrinth.

Tarantino

The racist chitchat by the white characters. Adds nothing, is just unpleasant.

Tarantino himself from Pulp Fiction. Doesn’t convince for one second that Jules and Vincent would kowtow to him and especially not put up with the dead n-word storage bullshit his character trots out.

6 Likes

I love PF but Tarantino is just so grating in it

1 Like

Keep your hands off a few good men please

3 Likes

Rise above it, cruise.

Turn it in m9.

Edit: NSFW

2 Likes

Weird how people are always shouting to be heard but you can hear them perfectly clearly, and nobody’s dancing to the same song isnt it!

No, he’s terrible.

There is nothing wrong with this.

The sex scene from Terminator 1 is very silly and bad.

Mullet flailing wildly

The Showgirls sexual assault scene is terrible too. Showgirls is great/terrible fun, but there’s a lot wrong when they do that scene.

The scene in Manchester by the Sea at the funeral where Casey Affleck’s brother is shouting over the busy room to his partner about getting and then not getting Casey Affleck some food but neither of them can hear the other.

Psycho - all of the stuff of norman bates in the mental hospital and the drastically OTT explanatoins of MPD. Film should basically end when the chair is turned around

4 Likes

Shutter Island did this too

Could probably lose the voiceover at the end of Hereditary too

1 Like

I watched it the other night and thought pretty much this. When the guy wrestles Bates to the floor that’s the point where it should have ended for me.

How many times do we think Sam and Frodo helped each other out? Like friends do. All that walking alone together.

They would at some point wanked each other off.

See also Harry and Ron in Harry Potter. Couple of private boarding school kids…

3 Likes