School fun

When I was in P4 I had a poem about the vice principal who was called Mr Long. It went as follows:

I like Mr Long
because he comes from Hong Kong

I recited it to my wee mate once and he laughed so hard that a massive stringy bogey came out his nose and he got in trouble.

I imagine you’ll have similar stories, but hopefully better.

Was he actually from Hong Kong?

not in the slightest, I took some poetic licence there to be fair

Then I don’t understand the joke, sorry.

I don’t think it would be any funnier if he was. I don’t think there is actually any humour in the poem but in a kid finding something like that so funny that snot came out and getting in trouble.

Like I say, similar stories but hopefully better.

This has all gone a bit Stewart Lee for me, I’m afraid.

you just need to have kept up to date with the character over the past 20 years in order to enjoy it

2 Likes

Better? Than that? We can only dream.

I saw saps tying in here a minute ago, maybe he’s got something

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think you’ll find Mr Long hasn’t changed his voice in the last ten years.

2 Likes

name redacted once shat himself, took off his pants and stuffed them in his coatpocket in the cloakroom. Whole place stank of poo.

1 Like

When I was in first year juniors my teacher was called Miss Dawson. We all called her Miss Doorknob. One day I was in trouble and got sent to the headmaster where I accidentally referred to her as Miss Doorknob. He didn’t take it well.

[Side point - I can remember the names of all four of my primary school teachers. Does this make me odd?]

Miss Doorknob - nice
Miss Wade - mortal sworn enemy
Mr Thorneycroft - nice
Mr Tew - nice and one of the kids in my class always called him Mr Too.

Still a massive fan of this story:

KS4

12 Likes

ah right, that’s what that post was about a few weeks ago

Bumhole
Front bottom…
Ear?

4 Likes

Never heard it called that before

5 Likes

Mr Tucker had a massive chin. Never seen anything like it, something me and old school friends still talk about to this day.

Did Mr Tucker have a nickname?

1 Like