Schooldays - Polls

I’m deeply suspicious of anyone who actually enjoyed their school days.

14 Likes

Maths and Computer Studies. Basically sums up everything I’ve done since school.

Walk + train + walk

That’s salad days m9

6 Likes

IT was good for mischief. We realised we could copy and paste unlimited stuff into the school shared folders so we made loads of images of our friend Barry using clip art of men and putting them near clip art of pictures of cats and wrote stuff like BARRY SHAGS CATS, BARRY SHAGS GEORGE (a friend claimed he turned up uninvited at Barry’s house and saw Barry shagging his cat George)
Eventually someone came and told us all off cause we were slowing all the computers down or something.

6 Likes

same

PE

• Loved it
  • It was fine
  • Apathetic
  • Didn’t like it
  • Actively hated it to the point I used to pretend to forget my kit knowing that they never had size 12 trainers in the “spare” pile.
  • Bunked it

0 voters

really loved some parts of A level biology actually. probs would have gone on to study that instead if i had my shit together at all

1 Like

ANON!

• I was teased for something
  • I was bullied
  • I took part in group bullying
  • I was a proper bully
  • somehow avoided all of this (please specify which school I wanna send my kids there)

0 voters

I liked food tech the best but I was such a clumsy teenager that I dropped every single thing I made

2 Likes

(i love https://makewordart.com/)

6 Likes

I was always magically ill when we were meant to do the 1500m.

1 Like

Edit: doesn’t matter

Lunch break

• Fuck your shoes up playing football for an hour in the playground
  • Smoking with the cool kids
  • Stay in the cafeteria penoiding
  • Just hang about outside
  • Other?

0 voters

chill out hitler

6 Likes

IT room. there was one computer without the internet controls on it so my friends and I used to sprint from my lessons to get that one computer so we could play Neopets/look at sex websites

1 Like

Big battle royales on the field in the summer. DDTs, rock bottoms, stunners, pedigrees. We had it all.

3 Likes
  • All boys
  • All girls
  • Non-tory establishment

0 voters

was fortunate in that my house was 1/2 a mile away from school, so used to go back home with a bunch of friends and watch home and away.

2 Likes