Scottish Football 2018/19 (Rolling)

Was that when they had Skačel and the other lad and they were great for about eight games but the chairman started faxing the starting eleven in?

That’s the one. Fun season overview here:

had completely forgotten that Graham Rix was nominally the manager for a couple of months

I’d somehow forgotten the ‘We’re going to win the Champions League’ guff. It kind of got drowned out two months into the season…

Hearts have finally dropped points!

Elsewhere, an expected win for Hibs against Dundee (don’t know if McCann will see out the weekend in the Dundee job), Aberdeen beat Motherwell 1-0 at home and a good win for Accies (3-0 against St Mirren).

Killie v Celtic tomorrow should be decent, and Rangers home to St Johnstone as both Celtic and Rangers go into the Thursday/Sunday routine of the Europa League group stage (speaking of which, good coefficient work by both sides during the week there).

Fairly lucky win for Patrick, Spittal dug us out a hole. Very nervy at the back. Think in the premier league there’s no way we would have hung on.

Apparently the ex Hibs player John McGinn scored a stunner today in Villa’s 2:1 home loss.

He’s brilliant.

Wow!!!

Betfred Cup action kicks back in next week. Used to love the final being around the time the clocks went back. Also just had a look at past years and like that one year both Dundee teams got to the final, so they decided just to play it there instead of Hampden

Even before I knew the internet existed, I dreamt as a child I could one day spend my Saturday nights posting on it about the Skol Cup

Crackin wee game this so far, loved that little sequence there

Leigh Griffiths permanently looks like he’s blowing out of his arse.

Looks as if he hangs upside down like a bat between games.

What a goal :joy:

Kirk Broadfoot hasn’t had this much of a nightmare since he tried to poach that egg in the microwave that time.

Oooooooft.

Brilliant.