Scottish Football 2018/19 (Rolling)

OOoft Christ yeah don’t fancy that

mulumbu has also disappeared off the face of the earth when he could’ve proved useful too

Well that was predictable. We offered nothing there, only positive is that we have two home games and our easiest away game to come, but it’s not looking great.

Big day ahead.

Hearts v Celtic, Murrayfield, 1:30pm
Aberdeen v Rangers, Hampden, 4:30pm

Both on bt sport.

1 Like

How frequently are football games played at Murrayfield?

I can’t remember one.

Hearts have played a few there in the last ten years. Firstly because Tynecastle’s pitch was too wee for European football; more recently because their main stand was being rebuilt.

Saw them play Braga and Barcelona there. A really pants venue for football. Goal line is miles away from the stand at both ends.

Celtic played one or two European qualifiers there a few years ago as well, when Celtic Park was in use for the commonwealth games.

Read somewhere that this game is the biggest attendance in Scottish football for about 30 years.

Ooooft keeper

Lovely stuff

A few of my mates went today and said it was miles better than Hampden and the gap behind the goal wasn’t really that noticeable

Lord, spare us extra time in this Rangers Aberdeen game.

Very efficient prayer answering there

3 Likes

All that possession and not a decent chance carved out. Pretty anti-football from Aberdeen but it worked and every team has done it I suppose.

i was there sat behind the goals and as a stadium it shits all over hampden, you feel much closer to the park too

this was my view from about 25 rows back

tremendous result in the other game too, truly a beautiful sunday

3 Likes

Hearts v Hibs later should be good

1 Like

Sounds like it all got quite bad-tempered over tynecastle way - Neil Lennon and both linesmen hit by objects from the crowd, the hearts keeper hit as well. If that happened in Glasgow the government would intervene.

1 Like

it looks like we’ve finally clicked, albeit Dundee were absolutely rank

really hope arzani’s injury isn’t as bad as it looked

1 Like

Forgot it was a derby and made the mistake of trying to use Haymarket station last night. Proper Benny Hill scenes with three police officers chasing individual football wanks around an enclosed space. It was pretty entertaining, despite the feeling some massive brawl was about to kick off.

Lennon pulling no punches

8 Likes

arzani out for the season after doing his cruciate