Scottish Football 2018/19 (Rolling)

Lol wrong thread

https://twitter.com/Moravcik67_/status/1098680214220095488?s=19

Coefficient is on the fucking charge guys.

5 Likes

Fucking round ye, Belarus!

1 Like

Already got smart arses stroking their chins on twitter about the penalty for Rangers - I mean it is the clearest penalty I’ve seen in a while. Completely daft challenge.

Football fans on twitter are far too often literally that loudmouth down the pub that knows fuck all, doesn’t even care but wears the mask to give him a personality.

Yeah, any kind of reasonable opinion doesn’t really get much attention on there so people just tend to go to extremes.

1 Like

Heavy political pressure on Rodgers to bring Weah off the bench today.

4 Likes

Motherwell have just scored rather than give the ball back to Celtic after it was put out for an injury. Dastardly behaviour.

1 Like

I mean honestly, behaving like that in front of a VISITING DIGNITARY.

5 Likes

robinson’s excuse of “he’s 18 and on £200 a week” doesn’t really fly does it?

If you were feeling generous you could say he lost concentration for a moment in the occasion (I think it was his first start for them, he’s in front of a big crowd, etc) and forgot that he should be letting Celtic have the ball, but as I say, that’s giving a lot of benefit of the doubt.

I think the £200 a week thing is maybe just a reminder that the boy isn’t some big superstar, so probably best that all the papers/twitter don’t go overboard here. I’ll be expecting an own goal from him next time Celtic play Motherwell though.

1 Like

that’s leaving aside the guy who then smashed in the rebound…

1 Like

He’s spot on of course and it is fucking pathetic how little is done to try and properly get it tae fuck.
I’m not expecting sectarianism to disappear completely because there will always be cunts in the world but speaking as a rangers fan the fucking rangers top brass could do so much more to get rid of a whole lot more of it.
I’ve not been to ibrox in about 4 years because i just can’t be doing with all that shite anymore, it’s depressing.
And i miss going to see my team.

And as a few have rightly mentioned this isn’t just rangers and celtics problem.

Tell what would be a fucking great start, stop allowing the fucking orange walks, they’re fucking appalling!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

7 Likes

rodgers has left, i’m away to lie in a darkened room

2 Likes

called this at the weekend after Puel was sacked.

I’m actually quite disappointed by this for two reasons 1) I think he has brought a lot not to the scottish game 2) his successful celtic team was good for business :grinning:

didn’t mean this ‘not’ genuinely think he has been good for scottish football.

seems an absolutely bizarre decision with 8 games to go and the potential of a treble treble still in his grasp

leicester aren’t going down this season and have no chance of getting into europe so why not go in the summer?

4 Likes

yeah i think it’s an odd decision for all those reasons. maybe he’s just had it with lawwell

If you’re Leicester there’s no reason to let him stay where he is for a few months. I’ve thought since last summer he’d take the first decent offer he got, not that surprised about this.

1 Like

suppose it depends how much they wanted him? if he’s their number 1 target he could’ve given negotiated a later exit (he could’ve tried this and failed i’ve obviously nae idea!)

he’s said on more than one occasion that working at celtic was his “dream job” i honestly find it bizarre that he’d walk at this point in the season when there’s literally nothing at stake in his new job yet

My football predictions rarely come true. Doubt his departure will make much of a difference in the final weeks of the season. Dunno how he’ll do managing the expectations of Leicester fans but he did a good job of raising the profile of the game up here.