Scottish Football 2018/19 (Rolling)

makes it even more incredible that they had all that money, no debt as a new company, 3 promotions in 4 years and are still operating at a loss

semms very Rangers

1 Like

Well, not quite

i’m absolutely disgusted with myself for that

3 Likes

1 Like

find the turnbull signing a strange one, i get that he’s a prospect but he won’t dislodge anyone in our starting 11 and has only had 1 good season behind him, unless the plan is to loan him out?

i’ll take all this back and be full of enthusiasm when we also sign a left back, right back and a striker before the end of August…

1 Like

Getting stranger too. Not sure Trumpian tweets is the way forward with this but knock yourselves out

absolutely embarrassing stuff

2 Likes

he’s apparently being unveiled today, bet he’ll face some “interesting” questions at the press conference

Seem to be spinning it that he was concerned he wouldn’t get to play every week.

This has reminded me of Mark McGhee’s first press conference as Aberdeen manager when he blithely announced he’d rather have had the Celtic job, but here we are. The people of Eastbourne Borough are lucky to have him.

2 Likes

2 Likes

what a fucking shambles

2 Likes

well I, for one, am quite happy about it :smiley:

Lustig though :cry:

i can’t see him dislodging anyone else in your side either though, can you?

aye for all his legs were gone i would’ve kept lustig as cover, seems he’s been treated poorly too which is unforgivable for what he did for the club

long term signing though innit. We’ll probably offer him out on loan for a laugh

1 Like

aye’ll be back in the SPFL on loan come January

btw, very, err, proud of Proud Jags today, the LGBT+ Thistle group I help out with sometimes. Thistle’s away strip next year will feature the pride rainbow flag:

4 Likes

This isn’t far off from qualifying as an official Transfer Saga.

3 Likes

lol

the absolute fucking nick of this