Scottish Football 2019/20 (rolling)

Haha old tommy bhoy eh?! What a walloper :grinning:

Celtic and Rangers both qualify for the Europa League, the coefficient charges on.

Big weekend coming up.

4 Likes

Fancy yer chances on Sunday Senor?

Wouldn’t be surprised by anything we do defensively, but if we can get a grip of the game in midfield then we’re dangerous enough to win it - Forrest, Johnston and Christie are all in great form. Our midfield has been overrun on our last couple of trips to ibrox, so we need to change that.

I’m about 60% confident of a win, would take a draw if it was offered now though. You?

1 Like

Been a long time since I heard a Celtic man say they’d take a draw in an old form! There’s my victory right there. :grinning:
We’re playing better than last season and have started well so confidence should be high, Jack has been excellent so far and hopefully he can keep that form going. It’s up front that worries me, Morelos who is a fucking idiot just can’t score against Celtic. Christ he’s had so many chances.
You guys going forward worry me as you’re quick and direct. If yer man edouard has a good game we could be in trouble.
Really not sure, I quite fancy us to nick it by a goal but there is no doubting you have the better quality team.

2 Likes

artur boruc in the legia end last night, hope he sticks around for sunday’s game

I quite like the holy goalie, always at the wind up :grinning:

1 Like

fucking hell, what’s the next step after this? full ground closure?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-facing-third-sectarian-charge-19036400

they really don’t do themselves any favours do they?

they’ve been hit with another partial closure for the second offence, surely if they’re found guilty of the third offence the sanction will be worse?

i’ve seen some of their fans on twitter trying to claim the folk starting the offensive chants are celtic fans in disguise :joy:

aye I’ve seen some of that patter, fucking unreal.

Sorry @Lo-Pan but I know you also know how sometimes your club should probably just be wound up tbh.

relatively difficult draws for both celtic & rangers in the Europa League too

2 1

Aye, tough but good groups.

What you thinking for Sunday fitz?!

Looks like they’ve deleted that one and retracted it, there’s no new charge

Still, odd that it only happens at European games, eh?

Think Celtic can get out of that group, Rangers are really gonna struggle though.

It’s almost like there’s no desire to tackle it at the SFA…

3 Likes

i watched your game at the weekend and most of last night, i think if we don’t shoot ourselves in the foot defensively we should beat you but he hasn’t played the same back 4 in two consecutive games since he took over so fuck knows!

what you thinking?

1 Like

Rangers Feyenoord…that’ll be a good fight for the fans.

Did Celtic not just get knocked out by Cluj?
I was in Rennes stadium for the womans world cup…great wee ground. Easy flights to Nantes then a 90 min train journey to Rennes.

aye they knocked us out of the CL qualifiers when we inexplicably played our best midfielder at left back…

Both teams at it. Celtic also trying to claim that the half time trouble last night was by rival AIK support.