scottish football 2020/21

They were in a bar? Should get fucking sacked. I can see some major restrictions on players’ freedom coming along soon…

Gonna be a helluva season :grimacing:

I literally said to Foley (as he cackled with glee, big bluenose basturd) back in March that covid was brewed in a petri dish in govan to try to stop the ten #tinfoilfat

3 Likes

:joy::joy:
And how is Foley?!

1 Like

Almost our entire midfield wiped out for games against St Johnstone, Hamilton and -gulp- Celtic. :confounded: Assholes. Hope they get fined a couple of weeks’ wages at the very least.

Considine was already suspended as well. :fearful:

I imagine teams will be asked to forfeit games rather than have them postponed. The precedent of a postponement would almost certainly wipe out the remainder of the season.

1 Like

Wait, hold on…checks league table…Motherwell aren’t bottom, Hamilton are bottom…yes, go ahead and cancel the season

3-0 loss?

I’d take that against Celtic.

Same as ever- permanently on the windup :sob:

1 Like

Glorious. :grinning:
Do pass on my very best :+1:

1 Like

The Scottish Government have stepped in and ensured the St Johnstone v Aberdeen game is postponed. Guessing the Hamilton and Celtic games will follow. Looks like my forfeit guess won’t be happening.

1 Like

Really like the Motherwell away shirt, might buy one.

1 Like

Games postponed cos Aberdeen players all went to the pub. Actual 5-a-side league situation.

3 Likes

may as well hand us the league title now

1 Like

Kilmarnock fan?

Got a horrible feeling this season isn’t going to be straightforward

we switched to a 3-5-2 in January and were absolutely smashing teams right left and centre so i found it weird that it took so long for us to switch back to it today, we looked worryingly short of ideas

Kilmarnock would get fitba stopped playing like that every week but you can’t really argue with it when it gets them results i guess

1 Like

I didn’t see the game, heard we looked pretty uninspired though. We’ll see how the next few weeks go.

We were absolutely dogshit. I will say at the top that artificial surfaces should be outlawed, but that had nothing to do with what an agonising watch we were. Outrageous lack of urgency. Better for it to happen now I suppose, the board’s hand wants dipping in its pocket though because I must be living in a parallel universe to anybody who made us massive favourites this term and I’d have said that before the game.