scottish football 2020/21

Mayor Kenny out of the Euros :sob:

Gotta be honest Iā€™ve never seen him bring anything to the table when playing for Scotland. That could be just clarkeā€™s tactics, to be fair.

Other than scoring the penalty that got us to qualify :wink:

Heā€™s no the flashiest of players but heā€™s reliable and solid, offers very good protection for the back line, which we need if weā€™re gonna go anywhere in this tournament. Heā€™s also coming off a fantastic season with a championship winning side so I would consider it a big loss (however biased) even if he doesnā€™t always start

Well done MFC!!

Giving an option for people to donate money towards a season ticket for someone who canā€™t afford one is a brilliant idea!!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Broony corpsing?

The leagues ours to throw away now

1 Like

Blows my mind Aberdeen managed to finish fourth. We have been relentlessly shit through the whole of 2021. Iā€™d much rather have seen St Johnstone or Livingston get the European spot tbh - Their fans would at least look forward to it with a feeling other than dread.

Mon rangers, donā€™t blow it now

2 Likes

At least this time you donā€™t have to spend a romantic evening in Burnley.

1 Like

Glad to see County safe (Iā€™ve got a soft spot for both Highland teams). I can see Killie surviving the play-off, but it is strange to see them finally on the verge of relegation. Theyā€™ve been in the Premiership as long as Iā€™ve been following football but havenā€™t felt like a Premiership team for quite some time.

Well
Played st Johnstone, and hats off to Davidson and his team. What a great season. :+1:

3 Likes

Manager and Team of the season imo :wink:

1 Like

Wrong thread

1 Like