Scottish Football 2022-23

An amazing young prospect at one point, being tipped for bigger things within the Premier League, but then that deal never happened and either because of that and/or possibly some heavily rumoured personal issue that was never fully confirmed or denied, his form and, seemingly, career, fell off a cliff.

Had a loan spell at Bournemouth this time last season but didn’t do much there, and has barely played in two seasons, so honestly, at this point, nae idea.

However before that he seemed to be real class and I do genuinely hope he gets his career back on track for your lot (although not too much :wink:)

1 Like
2 Likes

Absolutely bonkers offside given against Aberdeen there. Completely inexplicable.

2 Likes

It was a terrible decision, right enough.

Very funny result though, if they hang on. Nothing against aberdeen particularly but always good to see a plucky underdog make a go of it - my mate’s Dad is Darvel born and bred but says naebody likes them.

1 Like

I work with someone from there, but until this round had no idea there was a Darvel football team.

1 Like

mm yes, I was at that game lol

Think that’s a sacking there. Properly daft result.

Outplayed for a good chunk of the game.

1 Like

Plenty against Aberdeen. Twats only ever get their finger out against us.

1 Like

That’ll be Goodwin away then.

As big a shock as that is on paper, I reckon I’m not the only Aberdeen fan who felt that was inevitable. Only a few wins against the run of play have us where are in the league.

1 Like

yeah never heard of them before but I’m here for it

So that means Darvel are better than peak Dyche’s Burnley :smiley:

1 Like

Hats off to them - that is an absolutely incredible result. When was the last time a non league team knocked a top flight one out of the Scottish Cup? I can’t recall it happening in my lifetime, though I was only born in '85 a few weeks after the last non-Old Firm national champions became… Aberdeen

2 Likes

FitbaPatter shared a post on Instagram: "😂". Follow their account to see 1908 posts.

Dunno why this has done a weird embed so have this instead

IMG-20230123-WA0009

1 Like

lovely little exchange this

#QuintessentialBritishClub #Rattled

8 Likes

Goodwin’s made it past 6pm, which I wasn’t expecting. Almost 30 years of following Aberdeen and I’ve never seen a manager so disliked by the fans. Even the most bitter sackings have had a few people arguing against them, but I’ve not seen a single person defend Goodwin. :grimacing:

Big fan of this

8 Likes

was doing the rounds on a coupla whatsapp groups yesterday, big fan of this :slight_smile:

1 Like