(seriously this is horrible)

3 Likes

An unkindness of gamekeepers.

5 Likes

You see @83746725 this guy knows a gathering of Ravens is an Unkindness

Alright Theo, no need to be a big bully

1 Like

Links at the end for how to help including this petition

Tbf it was only recently I discovered geese aren’t just long-necked ducks, genetically speaking

1 Like

We had a pigeon knocking at our patio doors yesterday evening. It didn’t fly off when I opened the back door. It looked in fine fettle. So I fed it. Later it seemed to be gone but it was back this morning. Looking up at me and approaching the back door. I fed it again and then noticed a ring on its leg. Looked up what to do on a homing pigeon site. Then we went out to catch it and the prick flew off and was on a neighbour’s roof for ages. Current whereabouts unknown.

3 Likes

I was going to cut down the ivy yesterday that is starting to take over the back of our house, but then discovered a nest of many robins in there. Cute and also annoying…

What are you supposed to do?

Fly back to where you came from.

8 Likes

You can find out who it belongs to via the code on the ring or sometimes they have a mobile number stamped under their flight wings. Apparently they will only collect a captured one not just loose in your garden.

1 Like

Only 300? Who gives a shit?

1 Like

Alright, invading Turks

1 Like

It came back but flew off again when we tried to catch it.

1 Like

You probably fed it the wrong food and if you catch it the owner will later sue you.