Seeking advice from Manchester dissers

Try to have dinner around 6.30. Don’t get to sleep til midnight.

Saturday 5th Feb…?

• In

0 voters

in response to ^ above poll obv

Also…if any non MME are coming and need to crash anywhere M’s room will be available and it’s the best room in the house :blush:

I’ll be at turnstile in Leeds unfortunately. If it’s cancelled then I might come over after the latics game

1 Like

already got Aggers in the spare room but got a sofa bed too if anyone needs. My darling partner might potentially be away so you can fully slob out

Only a maybe still, but depending on what trains back to Leeds look like I may take you up on this!

1 Like

I’m gonna be in Norfolk, sorry :frowning:

I mean I’m not, I’m going birdwatching so :+1:

1 Like

:sob::sob:

May seem like an entirely stupid idea come the sober morning, but sorta tempted to try and head over for this :thinking:

3 Likes

Ace. I also have an airbed and a few other makeshift options so can sleep a few more

#PartyatScouts

1 Like

Trying to sort out childcare for the evening, so TBC!

2 Likes

How’s your head?

curious and investigating train prices

1 Like

Am I the only MME woman btw?! This can’t be so?!

It’s not so! Phew (tilly :blush:)

Working that morning so might be knackered but provisionally in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will likely be in Wakefield as its my birthday three days after that (get it in your diaries) but if not, I’m in

2 Likes

Can’t do this this time as in N Yorkshire, but if you plan another meet up I’d love to come :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How in the name of shite is this bollocks allowed

2 random tables

5 points for anyone who can guess where that is obviously

3 Likes

Was fine before the billboard was put up.
Guessing the council have agreed to the street seating and then blocked off the rest of the payment themselves