Seeking advice from Manchester dissers

Yeah, like i said, neighbour saw it not me and there’s a small chance they’re exaggerating (they’re not the type to in my experience but always a first time). Plus it’s being talked about locally.

Just, fuck the tories, fuck the state, fuck the police, fuck the rich.

4 Likes

I now work at the North Taproom in Circle Square. Quote “drowned in sound” to the small chap most likely being on the bar (me) and I’ll give you the 20% friends and family discount x

14 Likes

Ah, you served me a whole bunch of AF beers on Wednesday evening :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hadn’t heard about the Didsbury 14 year old one.

Absolutely horrific stuff.

Any recommendations for a normal English breakfast in town please? Nothing silly and designed for Instagram please, thinking greasy spoon type stuff. I miss Abergeldie, loved that place.

Koffee Pot
Katsouris
Troff

I don’t think trof do it anymore? Might be wrong though. The other 2 were the ones that immediately sprung to mind. Unless Shirley’s on Brazenose Street does breakfast?

1 Like

:goat: no :billed_cap:

Poor Koffee Pot :sob:.

Moved out of city centre nearly 3 years ago now so can’t guarantee breakfasts aren’t served via a drip now.

oldmanshoutsatcloud.bmap

remember when Koffee Pot used to be an actual greasy spoon

3 Likes

wait what happened to Koffee Pot?

My bad, in my mind was sure it had closed down.

Can’t figure out @Konichiwa_Bitches riddle either.

she’s saying it is the goat

and no cap is what people saying when they are not capping

2 Likes

I’m speaking the queen’s English over here!

5 Likes

koffee pot is great but lord is spendy these days

1 Like

I know what goat means but no cap is a new one.

Please keep in mind this is a poster who earlier today used, without irony, ‘you’re mouth’s writing cheques your body can’t cash’.

Addendum, it was in an imagined play between my son’s stuffed animals. I’m not out on the streets making threats from 1981.

3 Likes

Isn’t it “your mouth’s writing cheques your ass can’t cash”? The juxtaposition of the two orifices being key to the poetry of the metaphor.

1 Like

I’m just getting more out of touch by the second here!

Awkward Sam The Eagle GIF

3 Likes

capping is lying, cap is like saying ‘that’s a lie’, so no cap is like ‘no, I’m telling the truth 100%’

as with most things that are cool and fun to say, it came from black ppl in the states. not sure exactly where, but Atlanta rappers like Young Thug, Future + Migos made it blow up

edit: apparently came from ‘high cappin’ which was people exaggerated things to show off, from like… decades back

1 Like

Rowntrees arndale market entrance

Gone hasn’t it?

Wait that was Cafe Metro across the road.