Self Esteem - I Do This All The Time: Era 2

Aye was so good, at Pussy Parlure? Just before Kylie n Miley, what an afternoon.

Bought tickets the other day once I realised it was a late set and wouldn’t conflict with Twilight Sad the same night. Should be a surprisingly great night in Aberdeen

https://www.aberdeenperformingarts.com/made-in-aberdeen/true-north/

1 Like

I wanted to go to pussy parlure, but my wife overruled me and we saw her at bbc introducing.

We did Crow’s Nest and Pussy Parlure and she looked like she was having the best time. The run of Self Esteem, Kylie, Mylie and Janelle was absolutely wonderful.

2 Likes

Yes that was a super Sunday. We did kylie, miley, vampire weekend and Christine. Still gutted about the cure/ christine/ Janelle clash.

support band for the October tour are great too

see you there!

1 Like

Just seen her. Totally bossed it. Amazing fun. One of the best things I’ve seen this weekend

4 Likes

Ant! This is tonight! Don’t forget this time.

(we’re going as well, so might see you there)

2 Likes

I’ll be there too. Please post stage times here if anyone knows them.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reminder, friend. The issue this time around is Partizan Belgrade vs Manchester United at 17:55 and the logistics of being able to watch that and then get to the venue in time. Should be doable…

Me too - we’ve nearly got a five a side team

2 Likes

can I play on the bench?

2 Likes

Got high hopes for tonight, everyone here has had pretty glowing takes. Not sure I’ll make it for the support though.

Isn’t Rebecca Taylor a huge Drag Race fan? I expect at least one reference to her missing Snatch Game.

I think @anon3515918 might be coming too

I will also be there. Maybe we can stretch to 11s

4 Likes

Manchester show was excellent. Crowd were proper, proper into it. With any justice she’ll be playing much bigger places very soon - so we should all enjoy these smaller ones while we can!

2 Likes

thought they were 10/10 last night in brighton and the support were just as good, really complimented each other (wey)

my hot take is that the album is not even a patch on how good it all sounds live

Can’t decide! Got a job interview at 10 the next morning :frowning:

10 is quite a convenient time to be interviewed for a job IMO

1 Like