September 2019 politics thread - fuck knows

I don’t think so.

This isn’t a matter of European law so the Supreme Court is supreme

All the party leaders lining up to ask Boris to resign now

Latest from the Lib Dems is they think he should go sit on the naughty step for a bit

4 Likes

Alright pals. Good meeting, thanks for asking, assume I’ve not missed anything of any great significance.

6 Likes

More interesting/bleaker question is when they don’t leave power even when voted out. Don’t think the US is far from that point, indeed 2020 may be a trial run.

2 Likes

Oh wow

Is he actually going to have the resign? I mean I know he won’t but, he is a criminal now yeah? Have we had any other pms who are criminals?

1 Like

This should probably go viral IMO. Probably the funniest thing I’ve ever done.

24 Likes

I would like to listen to when he phones the leader of the Conservative party.

2 Likes

Have we had any other pms who are criminals?

only bloody all of them, chris!

9 Likes

1 Like

(Anyone who likes this post but doesn’t hit that Retweet button over on twitter.com is a coward in my opinion)

3 Likes

I don’t have a twitter but I have liked it to give you some moral support, hth

3 Likes

Stick your moral support up your bollocks, mate. I’m in this for the RTs

2 Likes

:grinning:
Yeah but like - A judge has said they are a criminal sort of thing

1 Like

RULE OF LAW, RULE OF LAW

1 Like

I’m silently, manically grinning whilst most of the brexiteers in the office are going apeshit.

Might get told to fuck off in the minute.

14 Likes

Farage wants Cummings to quit. I wonder how Cummings is feeling right now. What dimension of chess was this planned in?

3 Likes

Don’t know if unlawful = criminal

1 Like

I don’t think anything you’ve said there disagrees with anything I’ve said, tbh!

This case is necessary and right in terms of clarifying the law, but it’s not going to be a success if the aim is to block Brexit, or a No Deal Brexit, and in fact probably makes it harder.

How about those of us who’ve done neither?

Also cowards

3 Likes