September 2019 politics thread - fuck knows

Walked out of options.

That was included in the Benn Bill.

No

Parliament has to vote on the proposed Withdrawal Agreement Bill (= May’s deal) sometime before 19 October. It is very unlikely that it will pass.

1 Like

this post deserves more likes

comments posted without comment(s)

So the EU and Parliament are getting their own ways - frustrate everything until they get remain. I was Remain now I am exit with or without a deal. Will they waste another three years avoiding a decision?" Mark, Shrewley

“This decision is a total stitch up by the establishment. Boris is only trying to do what voters instructed parliament to do.” Doreen, Norwich

“I’m a high tax payer, but just a normal, decent hard working man who voted Brexit to get back to what we voted on in the 1970’s… free trade and nothing else. I hate to say, I hate this country we live in. It’s us and them. The establishment has no regard for the working man. I need to get out of this terrible country and put my money into a country that’s appreciates me and listens to our vote.” Stephen, Norwich

Off you fuck then Steve

30 Likes

Is this taken from the brexit special episode of blind date?

15 Likes

Would have thought Fry was an FBPE type

2 Likes

1960s: Free Love!
1970s: Free trade and NOTHING else
1980s-: n/a

2 Likes

Shame you voted yourself out of easily living and working in the 28 nearest countries really isn’t it, Steve

11 Likes

God I hate Steve SO MUCH

2 Likes

1980s : Free Nelson Mandela by The Special AKA

2 Likes

But, he’s a normal, decent hard working man.

1 Like

A high tax paying normal decent hard working man. Can’t leave out that first bit. Makes his opinion that much more important.

Fuck you Steve.

3 Likes

Ha, the joke’s on Steve.

I know loads of people who are paying the higher-rate of tax and do very little in the way of hard work.

14 Likes

Fuck it. @JaguarPirate POTW please

dunno what we’d have done without all Sleve’s tax tbh

4 Likes

ooo, wonder what your bookmark is

1 Like

cycling thread prob

1 Like

It’s the Annoying your partner thread.

1 Like