September 2019 politics thread - fuck knows

Hello mirror universe comrades, it’s me, Sanitary Naptime, from the something awful UK politics thread.

Hope you’re all doing well in our shared journey through hellworld.

We in the UKMT have begun a collective podcast project and just released our first ever episode. If any of you are looking for something to listen to that resembles the kind of screaming that you make then this could be exactly your thing!

I hope you enjoy it!

praxiscast.podbean dot com

Also, we’re on twitter @PraxisCast

21 Likes

https://twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/1168192885767987202?s=19

4 Likes

fucking hell. no wonder they’re all cacking themselves about Soldier F.

what a bizarre school.

3 Likes

it’s an exam for 13 year olds as well!

jesus

5 Likes

bold move to echo the Cameron tweet in 2019

10 Likes

Bold move to claim No Deal Brexit isn’t going to be chaos.

2 Likes

Yeah, got me too. Sake

Hope someone prints it off and posts it through the ham faced cunt’s door every morning

2 Likes

Sorry, I was going to bed or would have questioned it: last time I clicked through from here to that account some Graun journalist was going nuts at it for making up something similar about him.

Possibly off the back of where Dawn Foster getting dropped as a columnist was discussed?

someone found me at the brexit protest :heart_eyes:

https://twitter.com/hsarah1/status/1167831563574370306?s=19

8 Likes

You misspelled pedos but other than that good content

1 Like

Always the bridesmaid

7 Likes

oh, was it that eustachy r daewo account?

another twitter account i don’t really understand, its thing seems to be just photoshopping fake stories but instead of parodies it’s just stuff that’s…plausible but not true? seemingly just playing entirely to a niche audience who know who he is while there’s no joke there for outsiders to pick up on. really think that sort of stuff just plays into the right’s hands - “look at this fake news from the left”. when there’s no joke to it it’s just pointless and potentially dangerous imo.

on the other hand he followed my Fall lyrics twitter account the other day so maybe he’s a good lad

3 Likes

Point of order, didn’t we vote to subtitle thus thread the Prorugoe edition? Are we all just trampling over democracy now? Is that what we do?

9 Likes

MoanySpit’s thread, moanySpit’s rules I’m afraid. The danger of DiS not having a formal set of rules but rather just a load of precedent.

Greatest forum in the world though.

2 Likes

More than happy to have it changed your honour, I was just in a bad mood (my original working title was “Bunch of pricks”).

Paedo is the correct UK spelling. Valid on Countdown and everything

2 Likes

Wolfcastle thingy

[Has anyone tried it? Maximum shame having to declare a pitiful 5 and then say it.]

2 Likes

It’s really weird not having seen any news in the last week.

There’s pedos on Countdown as well now!?

1 Like