⚽ September football thread including the nations league, national leagues, messi and more

Yes :grimacing:

Hard to know what else he could have meant, but he did precede it by bigging up Dave’s performance of ‘Black’ at the Brits…

Madness

ROONEY!!!

https://streamable.com/1sdems

1 Like

Remember when olly murs went all die hard about getting trapped in selfridges or something

1 Like

The only thing that will be relevant with Olly Murs:

3 Likes

See that left back utd are after got a bad ankle injury

Scotland may get a chance of a draw!

2 Likes

The disrespect.

1 Like

Bearing in mind that this is the chairman, I find these a good laugh

He possesses good pace and has a great work ethic, to work up and down the football pitch. Defensively he is very solid and will add to our group with his ability in the air as well

He has the ability to drop in to link play and hold the ball up to bring others into play. He always then looks to get in the box and his movement and intelligence in the penalty area is as good as anyones.

Just the idea that the chairman would come out with this kind of stuff is very funny. Maybe I’m doing him a disservice and he was a scout in a previous life.

1 Like

HB Big Marcel, one of my favourites growing up. Used to think he was a literal giant

8 Likes

Foden and Greenwood probably out of the England squad then

1 Like

Odds of 6/1 for a Czech win are awffy appealing.

Seen as it’s back this week I’ve gone ahead and done the predictions thread:

2 Likes

Yep, they’re out. Could’ve been Greenwood’s first start. Idiot.

What a way to go. Top shaggers :joy:

6 Likes

Foden has a partner and kid which is worse. Guess Greenwood felt he had to live up to the reputation of the Man Utd #11 shirt.

Does he?! He’s about 15. Crikey

Foden leading young mason astray. Disgraceful

15 Likes

More like Mason Keenwood amiright

4 Likes

And Phil Fauxpas!!!1

2 Likes

:’D

1 Like