September Gigs

Is anyone else’s September starting to shape up as an epic month? Already got The National, LCD and Todd Terje lined up, with potential for Interpol, Waxahatchee and Alvvays if I can grab tickets from somewhere. And only missing Phoenix because of a clash with the Terje

I mean my wallet is crying out in desperation, but trying to convince myself that the lack of a festival this summer makes up for it…

Interpol (probably), The National and Sigur Ros for me.

Waxahatchee, Alvvays, The Districts and The Magnetic Fields x 2.

National and LCD

American Football and the National

Waxahatchee, John Murry, Alvvays, The National, LCD Soundsystem, Bon Iver for me over here. It’s a big month. Would def be going Lorde at the Apollo if I could afford it.

Alvvays and Chastity Belt. Jens Lekman too but I think that’s still August can’t remember.

Pretty similar month…
LCD
National
Todd Terje
Bicep

I’m starting September with King Khan & the Shrines at The Garage. There must be other good stuff but that’s a good start for me.

Today Is The Day are playing a house show (their bassist’s house). That’s it, except for local bands that I might check out.

1 Like

2x nights of LCD
The National
Nick Cave

Aye, no bad. Then October also looking mad decent as well:

Grizzly Bear
Breeders
Manchester Orchestra
Com Truise

September is a blank for me
October : Shellac, Liars, Sleaford Mods

Big ones are LCD and Nick Cave, hoping for The National but that just depends if tickets crop up.

(Have The xx/Perfume Genius/Kelly Lee Owens next week also but think that’s still August technically…)

Just Therapy?/Sisters Of Mercy at The Roundhouse and Nick Cave at The O2 lined up so far.

Revolting Cocks this weekend though :nauseated_face: :rooster: :rooster: :rooster:

Omni
Anthroproph
Yards, Bruxa Maria
Chastity Belt
Endless Boogie, Henry Blacker
Ex-Easter Island Head

Very tempted for Chasity Belt. Have you seen them live before? The new album is good but not great but I think they might be better live than on record.

Still in August:
Boris
Magnetic Fields x 2

September:
Ryan Adams
The National

I saw them last time around and really enjoyed it. Can’t truthfully say they’re any ‘better’ live. I do love the records though.