September thread of football

He fair spanked that tbh

Reckon one of the top 6 should sign Lascelles just on the basis of how VAR-resistant he seems to be.

1 Like

Crazy that wasn’t a VARpen

He’s not ready

It’ll take a while for him to get back to form

Whether he’ll recover to the level of the rest of the XI remains to be seen

I can’t believe I’m having to teach you morons basic language analysis.

1 Like

Fulham are a very figurative, notional concept, tbf.

1 Like

Firmino has had a great game today since coming on

1 Like

Doesn’t really bode well for Liverpool this season that Klopp doesn’t feel they can win a home game against Newcastle without all of the front 3 on the pitch

Not even gonna watch our match later, partly cuz I’m in Germany, but also as I have no interest in seeing my (heavily injured aside) team get absolutely battered. Might watch bayern vs leipzig tho😉

1 Like

Origi was injured tbf

1 Like

Firmino didn’t start and only came on because Origi got injured

1 Like

Doesn’t bode well for other teams that their fans are this worried this early in the season :smiley:

1 Like

Worrying 3-1 victory for Liverpool

9 Likes

7 Likes

you gonna finnish that?

Arsenal obviously aren’t competing with Liverpool. My point was that if Klopp wanted to give Firminho a rest before the CL you’d think he’d have the confidence to bring on someone else if Origi had to go off. Newcastle at home should be one of the absolute bankers of the season, ideally you’d wanna be able to play a mostly second XI and still win comfortably.

Think the margins for City and Liverpool are so small that something like that is quite notable.

1 Like

Vardy is going to embarrass Maguire so badly today

1 Like

For some reason i think we’ll get a result
3-2 Norwich!!

7 Likes

Thunderbirdslaugging.gif

Nah when you’re at 1-1 just bring on your best and get the job done.