Serena Williams won the Australian Open without dropping a set whilst pregnant

She is utterly fucking incredible and I love her.

20 Likes

Technically she was playing with the strength and skill of two people so it shouldn’t really count.

10 Likes

This is a stupid post but I still have the utmost respect for you as a community member and think you’re almost certainly going to prove to be an amazing father.

Thanks mate, I should be honest with you here and say my previous post was a weak attempt at humour, and I too am both impressed and astounded at Serena William’s athletic prowess.

2 Likes

I’m taking the fact it was announced on Maria Sharapova’s birthday as deliberate also btw :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes:

Bloody hell, still in shock :open_mouth:
what a way to possibly end the greatest career in the history of the sport
simultaneously chuffed for her and a bit gutted

Andy Murray won Wimbledon without dropping a set whilst pregnant

Don’t be stupid please

He dropped a few sets while he wasn’t pregnant though Ant!!

1 Like

Haven’t we all!

I’ve never dropped a set at wimbledon OR the australian open, pregnant or no

2 Likes

One football thread per day, please. We’ve been over this.

Don’t be stupid please.

Fully in love with her tbh, those bits where she racks up a French Open title effortlessly then seamlessly addresses the crowd in French with no problems, then strolls off looking amazing to go and do some superb charity work or set up a foundation or whatever. She’s unbelievable.

2 Likes

I wish she was my wife

1 Like

That fuckin’ Reddit dude :angry:

People into sports, I’m getting really tired of having to retroactively do this:

It’s for your own benefit: you can just view the Sports subcategory and see all the previous threads.

Can we have a filter to remove all sports threads, please? And also wrestling.

2 Likes

Theo, as always, I’m extremely grateful for your commitment to the administrative upkeep of the community but do you honestly think anyone anywhere actually does that?

6 Likes

Don’t be stupid please.