Service Station - VFM edition (no mentions of Tebay in here please)

Who the fuck are these 59%?

2 Likes

Probably the ÂŁ80k lot.

1 Like

What’s the source of the screenshot there chief?

Is that a joke…?

If it is: FUCK YOU!

If it isn’t: the link below the screenshot.

2 Likes

Can’t believe you’ve banned Tebay chat

4 Likes

It stems from my jealousy of never having been there, same as me hating all the Costco card carriers.

More concerned with the 90% who were satisfied with the experience of a motorway service station.

1 Like

What could be improved?

More petting zoos

2 Likes

you’ll get there one day mate. maybe not tebay, maybe not tomorrow. but you’ll get there.

1 Like

They could move in the direction you are travelling so you wouldn’t lose any time by stopping.

While I love a bit of petting, I’d feel sorry for those animals living in such depressing environments.

Good point. In that case, less petting zoos

2 Likes

What would they be doing while moving though? I mean, I can conceptualise someone giving you food and whatever through the car window, but most often I’m stopping for piss / shit / fuel which wouldn’t make sense in this scenario.

used to make a point of driving to the cheapest petrol station but then i worked out the difference between the most expensive and least expensive was like 20p on a £50 tank. so now i don’t bother.

cheers

1 Like

The whole service station would be on a conveyor heading the same way you are bound. Maybe at 50mph, I wouldn’t be arrogant enough to ask them to go 70.

There would be a few of them on a loop so you would never miss one.

@epimer hook me up with a TM on one of these fuckers please

Oh I see now!

Yeah, this is utter nonsense.

But a huge leap forward in customer satisfaction?

Customer satisfaction is already at 90% and this will not resolve the 59% satisfaction levels that we have for food and drink prices. Your solution doesn’t fix the most important key problems.

You aim so low. I want 100% customer satisfaction.