Severance

The new creepy sci fi series with Adam Scott and John Turturro.
is there a thread about this yet?

2 episodes in and I’m HOOKED

5 Likes

I like it but it’s a bit gruelling

2 Likes

I’m loving Severance. I love the actors and the way it’s been shit.

Not seen the latest episode yet. Not used to having to wait for weekly episodes, otherwise I would have binged this all by now!

1 Like

Love it

The actors, premise, filming, colour palette, style. All great

But it’s hard going in terms of just so sad

5 Likes

Have only watched 3 episodes so far but have really enjoyed it.

It’s obviously bleak as fuck but it looks incredible and the soundtrack and whole atmosphere of it is really well done.

3 Likes

Hope Turturro and Walken kiss soon

4 Likes

I don’t know what it is about this show but it sends me to sleep every episode. Purposely put episode 5 on at 8 this evening, still fell asleep.

1 Like

Just watched “Defiant Jazz”.

I love this show.

15 Likes

Glad I held off on the penultimate episode just so I could watch the last two episodes tonight. Gosh that was good. Bring on season 2 already!

5 Likes

Loved the whole season but that season finale was up there with one of the best episodes of tv I’d seen. So tense throughout!

I hope they’ve got the next season written already and we get it asap because that was a hell of a way to end it

8 Likes

Incredibly good tv. Just so well put together. Soundtrack is great, reminds me of ‘Moon’ at times. That last episode also reminded me of ‘The Constant’.

6 Likes

Loved this show! I was a bit bummed when I realised they weren’t going to wrap it up at the end of the season but then the finale was really good so I guess its ok. Really hope they have a plan for where to take things next as that season was so tightly plotted

Yeah it’s been a fantastic series, and very satisfying to have my initial opinion from episode one turned around so fully.

yeah, really enjoyed that

Best series I’ve watched in ages. Hurry up with more episodes!

3 Likes

Ffs I’ve got too many shows to watch already

3 Likes

V v good TV show IMO

Every time I see this thread I think you’re all chatting about the mid 2000s British B-Movie staring Danny Dyer and wonder what the hell’s going on.

4 Likes

Excellent show. Brilliant performances from everyone

Loved it.

Where is it on pls.