Sex and Nudity Game

sex
nudity

I don’t think this is an original idea but… you have to guess the movie from the Sex and Nudity description on the Parents Guide of IMDB.

Hours of fun. Maybe.

In a year-long sex montage, a man and woman are shown having nude sex (we see the woman sitting on the man’s groin in bed, rocking on his lap as he fondles her bare breasts and she moans). He is then shown behind her while she’s on her hands and knees. The scene then cuts to the woman under covers shouting in discomfort before a man appears from underneath the blankets with large vampire teeth (suggesting oral sex). The scene then shifts to show a nude man on his hands and knees on a bed while a woman wearing a leather bikini (with an strap-on penis that isn’t shown) has her groin area pressed against the man’s posterior; the camera then cuts to his face, he is sweating and grimacing as she says to relax before the scene ends.

A man asks a woman to marry him, using a Ring-Pop candy. When she asks the man where he was keeping the candy, the camera cuts behind him, revealing his buttocks, insinuating he hid it there.

A nude man in a medical facility is violently hosed off to disinfect him, he is shown crouching however his genitals are obscured by shadows. The scene is very brief. Later there is a long fight scene in which the main character is naked. His penis is visible three times in this scene.

A fully nude stripper is shown for about three seconds (her breasts and pubic mound are visible but hard to see due to the dimly-lit environment). Three more strippers are then shown, with their genitals obscured by the heads of patrons; one topless women writhes at a pole and another topless woman crouches in front of a pole (we see breasts, partial abdomen and one partial buttock; several women farther away stand at poles, most of their bodies obscured by patrons, but we see a few more bare breasts). This entire scene lasts about twenty seconds. Other women in the club, such as cocktail waitresses, wear skimpy bikinis that bare cleavage, abdomens and bare legs.

A man is shown briefly humping a stuffed unicorn doll (the scene lasts for 2 seconds, played for laughs and no nudity is shown).

A man mentions several references to masturbating, mostly to gross-out his elderly friend whom he resides with.

This one is very very easy if you’ve seen it. I expect yours to be gems.

not sure

you’ll ruin it for the kids warn

good point. reply changed

i googled it

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel?

Beat me to it.

You dirty old man.

I, Daniel Blake

Here’s one not known for it’s sexual content but made quite an impression on me when I watched it at an impressionable time.

This one is fairly tough, but there’s a key sentence in there that made me laugh out loud remembering the scene.

5/10 Contains several sequences of cheating. Some female frontal nudity and male rear nudity. There are several sex scenes, including one instance of naval penetration. A man casually asks about another man’s sex life. There are several scenes where a woman seduces a man. She sits on him and touches him sensually. A couple begin to have sex; we see the man shirtless, they kiss, and we see the woman move down his torso to his pants. They are interrupted. A woman gives implied oral sex to a man as we see his facial reactions for about five seconds.

“naval penetration”?

:smiley: wasn’t even that line I was thinking of

got it once I unblurred the blur

Das Boot?

Partial Buttock would be a good name for a band.

The Room?

The people who all type that out are doing it one-handed aren’t they?

Totally. There’s just something really pervy about them but they’re also oddly prim. Like “I’ll watch this smut and document it - to protect the innocents!”

There is a scene in the film where the protagonists visit a “nude spa/naturalist club” which has animals that do not wear any forms of clothing, a departure from the rest of the film where the animals are depicted with clothing. There’s no visible genitalia, but the areas where they would be are prominently shown.

A joke about a pregnant camel.

A shrew is shown pregnant later after her wedding takes place earlier in the film.