i googled it

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel?

1 Like

Beat me to it.

You dirty old man.

1 Like

I, Daniel Blake

5 Likes

Here’s one not known for it’s sexual content but made quite an impression on me when I watched it at an impressionable time.

This one is fairly tough, but there’s a key sentence in there that made me laugh out loud remembering the scene.

5/10 Contains several sequences of cheating. Some female frontal nudity and male rear nudity. There are several sex scenes, including one instance of naval penetration. A man casually asks about another man’s sex life. There are several scenes where a woman seduces a man. She sits on him and touches him sensually. A couple begin to have sex; we see the man shirtless, they kiss, and we see the woman move down his torso to his pants. They are interrupted. A woman gives implied oral sex to a man as we see his facial reactions for about five seconds.

“naval penetration”?

2 Likes

:smiley: wasn’t even that line I was thinking of

got it once I unblurred the blur

Das Boot?

2 Likes

The Room?

1 Like

The people who all type that out are doing it one-handed aren’t they?

Totally. There’s just something really pervy about them but they’re also oddly prim. Like “I’ll watch this smut and document it - to protect the innocents!”

There is a scene in the film where the protagonists visit a “nude spa/naturalist club” which has animals that do not wear any forms of clothing, a departure from the rest of the film where the animals are depicted with clothing. There’s no visible genitalia, but the areas where they would be are prominently shown.

A joke about a pregnant camel.

A shrew is shown pregnant later after her wedding takes place earlier in the film.

Also sorry to be that guy who posts twice in a row but this one is absolutely fantastic

10/10

Depictions of unsimulated sex.

The story concerns cruising on a secluded beach. Nearly every shot is filled with fully nude men. Erect penises can be seen

Graphic depictions of unsimulated masturbation, ejaculation, rimming, fellatio.

Simulated bareback anal sex.

Some kissing.

The perfunctory “some kissing” at the end is wonderful, as if someone would happily sit through the rest but be offended to their very core by some kissing.

easy one:

A lot of sexual jokes. A guy licks a dildo. characters “penises” are shown but are comically 5 ft. long. some scenes with sexual innuendos and a scene where you think people are having sex but they aren’t. There is also a scene with one of the characters in naked in a hot tub with Victoria Silvstedt, Playboy Playmate of the Year, but nothing can be seen.

Yes!

1 Like

It was an out of state bank.

1 Like

BASEketball!

Haven’t watched that in ages.