Shall we have a thread where we ask if things are weird/not OK or actually fine? POLLS

Weird but fine as long as you don’t show them to anyone else

2 Likes

That’s absolutely disgusting.

24 Likes

Keeping it friendly, light hearted and non judgmental

• Weird/Not OK
  • Actually Fine

0 voters

Weird but ok

1 Like

Pretending to not be in the house if the bell rings and you’re not expecting a visitor or a delivery

• Weird
  • Fine

0 voters

Excuse me, how else is he supposed to feed Pringles to his baby bird children

33 Likes

Laughing out loud on the train at this thread

• Weird/not ok
  • Actually fine

0 voters

Strongly preferring the aisle seat on a plane because it means that if you want to get up (although you probably won’t) you can, without having to get anyone else’s attention.

• Weird/not ok
  • Absolutely fine

0 voters

Follow on: peering through the blinds to see who it was when it’s safe to do so:

• Weird
  • Fine

0 voters

Could shorten this one to ‘preferring to be in the way’

Eating burgers with a knife and fork

• Weird/not ok
  • Actually fine

0 voters

depends

oh wait now I think about I was only thinking of halving a burger with a knife and fork if it’s a big messy one, but then you obviously eat it with your hands

Someone has to be, it’s not like you’re being selfish by happening to be that person.

Eating pizza with a knife and fork

• Weird/not ok
  • Actually fine

0 voters

Very rarely needing to blow your nose. Like just when you’re ill with hayfever or a cold but not other than that because you’re not ever snotty?

• Normal
  • Not normal

0 voters

My former housemate would go into the bathroom about once per hour to blow his nose. Found that really weird

1 Like

selling fish fingers in quantities that don’t divide into 4

• Weird/Not OK
  • Actually Fine

0 voters

1 Like

Selling fish fingers in quantities non divisible by 8 since 8 is the correct serving of fish fingers:

• Weird
  • Fine

0 voters

Preferring to go a little bit thirsty rather than drinking something you don’t really like

• Weird/not ok
  • Absolutely fine

0 voters

I was publicly shamed because I said I very rarely blow my nose unless I’m ill. I’ve never really felt the need because there’s no snot. Really happy with this result so far because it’s been getting me down quite a lot.

3 Likes