Shall we have a thread where we ask if things are weird/not OK or actually fine? POLLS

I do it all the time so just think it’s fine on some level, but also think it’s weird so :man_shrugging:

I do essentially this but on the internet.

2 Likes

Lock them up and throw away the quay

This thread has gone from Want to Want Me to gravy on fish and chips, it’s amazing how the ultimate good can rapidly metamorphosise into the ultimate evil.

1 Like

You’re agreeing that want to want me is a banger? :smiley:

:notes:It’s too hard to sleep
I got the sheets on the floor, nothing on me… :notes:

2 Likes

Yeah, totally, summer 2015 was the last time the charts had actual massive pop tunes in them rather than sleeping pills. That, Black Magic, Not Letting Go, Runaway (U and I), the superlative Cool For the Summer and many more…

:slight_smile:
I don’t think I know Letting Go or Runaway… Who are they by?
But agree on the other bangers!

Maybe the only great thing Jess Glynne’s ever done, but everyone’s capable of five minutes of great pop.

Will watch these later and report back, thanks!

1 Like

Not sure how I feel about this. I have feelings that are mixed.

Someone asks you politely to move because they have reserved the seat you are currently sitting in.
You refuse.

• Weird/not okay
  • Actually fine

0 voters

gonna start doing planks at the gym tonight

• they are easy and a good way to slowly improve your fitness
  • they are really hard and hurt

0 voters

wrong fucking thread.

Castigating yourself for posting in the wrong thread

• Weird/not OK
  • Actually fine

0 voters

Not as good as beans and cheese on chips, but I’ll allow it

1 Like

My colleagues have only just noticed my bubble wrap chair cover which I’ve had on all summer and they are taking the piss out of me for it.

Making a bubble wrap cover/pillow for your desk chair -

• Obviously fine
  • Weird/ not okay

0 voters

Unless there are very reasonable extenuating circumstances (like the person sat there is elderly/disabled and had to get the train at short notice and couldn’t book and there are no other seats available etc.) then I don’t understand how this could be ‘fine’.

1 Like

Instead of making a pillow out of bubble wrap, making a suit out of bubble wrap which you wear around the office, including a bubble wrap sword and shield.

• Weird / Not okay
  • Actually fine

0 voters

OK since everyone is voting for weird/ not okay. I have a very good reason! The chair material itches my legs. NOW IS IT OK?

My response poll has 100% Actually fine at the moment, so maybe you should consider it

Writing okay instead of OK

• Weird / not ok
  • Actually fine

0 voters