Share your end of year/best of 2021 playlists

Is there a thread for this already? I remember there was one last year and I thought it might be nice if I shamelessly stole someone else (@Mert_Aksac possibly?)'s thread idea to repeat it for this year.

If you’ve made any playlists for your favourite releases of the year, please post them in this thread.

There are no rules, this is not the mixtape thread - post whatever you want. Maybe you can even post playlists you like but didn’t make yourself, I’m not the boss of you.

This is mine:

6 Likes
2 Likes

well IF YOU INSIST

3 Likes

Need to sift through and narrow it down to a more manageable number of tracks, but just slap this on shuffle a load

2 Likes

Metal and dance bangers, mostly.

3 Likes

557 songs!

2 Likes

Aye. Normally trawl through and take out my favourite 50 or so into a separate playlist, but yeah, it’s a biggun, hence the shuffle suggestion.

1 Like

Created monthly playlists where I added 10 songs I had been hammering that particular month, to then collate and create 120 songs at the end of the year… sorry, I’m already taken ladies!

3 Likes

I like that idea! Like a history of each month with a bit more flexibility than just new releases

1 Like

This isn’t a my favourites of the year, just a selection of stuff for my niece that I tried to sequence so it flowed.

In last fm as I don’t have streaming.

1 Like

the single best song from every rap album/E.P. i listened to from this year

6 Likes

Alright, official soundtrack to 1997’s cinematic adaptation of the Spawn comics.

1 Like

this is the one i add to throughout the year, when i listen to a good album (or EP or single) i try to remember to add one track to this so i can look at it at the end of the year and remember what’s come out. will probably add to it a bit more as i catch up with a few more things

1 Like
1 Like

My 50 albums of the year;

Or the ongoing one I add to throughout the year;

1 Like

i’ve been worse at keeping it up to date this year as i’ve been using Spotify less so i just noticed a ton of stuff missing and added about 10 more songs already

1 Like

Cut the mammoth one down a fair bit

2 Likes
1 Like

Here is mine, still a work in progress as I try and catch up on stuff

1 Like

This is a collection of live performances / sessions from this year

1 Like