Share your music thread?

:+1:

Posted in the new releases thread but might as well go here as wellā€¦

New EP out today. extra tracks on the bandcamp version. also done a short run of cassette tapes.

Moody melodic techno

5 Likes

This is old. Donā€™t have many opportunities to share this so I thought id throw this out there. We put this out, then another EP and recorded a second EP that we never released. This was one of my favorites. Spotify

2 Likes

Still experimenting but Iā€™ve settled on a style. Channelling my inner 90s Autechre/Black Dog/Plaid fanboy.

2 Likes

My bandā€™s album out today.

Post Hardcore, Alternative, Noise Rock type stuff for fans of At The Drive-In, Gouge Away, Touche Amore, Hot Snakes, Rival Schools, These Arms are Snakes and the like.

Available on all the usual streaming platforms too.

8 Likes

Thanks Duck!

1 Like

Iā€™m calling this experimental house but maybe you can tell me which genre Iā€™ve wandered into.
Anyway, itā€™s a bit quirky and was fun to make.
Hope you enjoy.

1 Like

This is really good. A bit Kraftwerky, a bit Aphexy. Very clean and crisp. Dunno if Iā€™d call it house. More techno/electro to my ears

1 Like

youā€™ve made my day, so cheers!

I washed my beats thoroughly before uploading.

2 Likes

My band Captain Frederickson were played on KEXP Seattle last night. Pretty cool for us , as the station has such a legacy. Show link below.

https://www.kexp.org/shows/SonicReducer/?stream_time=1654401612

Quick plug for our bandcamp. If anyone would like a free download of our album , just send me a DM and I can send you a Bandcamp code.

3 Likes

Posted in the new releases thread but put this out on Friday -

Collab with a friend, who put the drums together on the Polyend Tracker, I then resampled and built the rest of the track, added guitar.

Studio Version here -

2 Likes

not technically all my music (I have a set on Sunday), but iā€™ve organised and iā€™m hosting part of an online music festival this weekend. Itā€™s all live electronic and experimental music. 3 days all streaming at YouTube, thought some of you might be interested -

4 Likes

Video unavailable - any other links? What time? Will try and tune in for a bit if I get the chance.

Should be available on catch up, here are the other two days -

Day Two - Hardware Jams Fest '22 - Day Two - YouTube
Day Three - Hardware Jams Fest '22 - Day Three - YouTube

I have a set around 4hrs in on Day Three (or in about 30mins if you are tuning in live haha)

4 Likes

Iā€™ve put my set up here -

3 Likes

Started a new band, sounds like this, would love to know what people think. Of interest to people specifically into the Death By Audio Echo Dream 2 pedal.

Hi!

My electronic/industrial/punk outfit with The Shend (The Cravats/The Very Things) has a new album coming out. You can pre-order from the link below and get the whole thing digitally now. Thereā€™s also a track for preview too!

Hi anon,
Pls take a listen and give me some feedback on the songs I posted in Classifieds.
Thank you.
Rene

Hi! Iā€™m new here. This is my latest release.

loving the sp404mk2

3 Likes