Share your music thread?

and here’s that highly anticipated video…

:grinning:

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Christ alive this is incredible

thanks dude! Might make a jag thread when the first game comes around

Just posted in the football thread on your behalf

Although I appear to have failed to make it a playable link while posting on my phone…

This is superb!

Another new one from my lot, here;

Just a thing I made playing about with that Korg app on switch. Need to get a digital audio interface that’ll allow me to record via digital optical as using my built in mic input is a disaster when it comes to noise :smiley: Cool being able to doodle ideas at work or in bed.

found this I made, not a serious track, but I found a youtube of gene simmons rambling on like grampa simpson which I thought would make a good godspeed-esque monologue, so I put it over a medley of loops i made (meant to update it with grampa simpson’s onion belt talk but haven’t got round to it)

Only just seeing this now… lovely stuff.

really dig this, man

:heart::heart_eyes::hugs:

good shitt bro :ok_hand:

My group’s most recent track, featuring some kid that I know from high school.

the shivon is leprosy sounds

no offense to lepers

Put out a new EP today -

forgot that i never posted in here. did an album

the story goes its an old album made on a long dead laptop so i dont have the stems to be able to do anything else with them, theres some mess on there, some stuff im not happy with but fuck it, its done now. i think of it as a deck-clearing exercise, now that its out of the way i can start working on stuff that im more into. most of this stuff is between 5 and 10 years old. there’s prob another EP of stuff that i recently found on an old laptop soon as well, then i think i’ll retire the name and start some noisier, dronier shit. this is kind of noisy electronica with glitched funk drums and stupid samples. a lot of its quite daft, about half of it im really happy with, some people seem pretty into it. you can buy a tape as well if you want, theres only 3 left. theyre taped over from things i found at my mam and dads house, so there was some spice girls, some smurfs, a lot of christian rock… the artwork is a continuous line drawing i did of my old dog, the tapes have a blown-up version of the same drawing cut into strips for each tape inlay. this artwork was a ridiculous idea which delayed me releasing the album by a couple of years coz i started working on it then realised how difficult it was and put it off again for another few months. id defo do releases taped over old stuff tho, i think thats a great idea. fuck doing the artwork thing again tho, that way madness lies

tl;dr: buy my tape

This is really good folks. Industrial funk :sunglasses: