Share your music thread?

No worries. Noticed a few folks joining and posting straight to the thread so just wanted to set context.

Hi, is it a right forum to share our own music ? just make sure so i wont messed up here

This thread is generally used for sharing music made by folks who are also regular posters on the boards (i.e. are contributing to the broader discussion in the music and social boards). Artists who have joined just to share their own music tend to post in the Classifieds board.

I guess there’s a broader discussion to be had about the best way for upcoming artists to use the boards as a promotional tool. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with doing so - just this isn’t the thread for non-regulars IMO. I wonder if the classifieds would be more usable with rolling threads for broad genres?

Wonder if thread access can be restricted to certain badge level

okaay thank you for your answer :smile:

My Denver-based rock trio Moonlight Bloom - help us classify the genre :slight_smile:

so technically this isn’t my music as I’ve only recently joined the band who had already written and recorded this EP, but I am now playing in the band Mean Caesar, who are FFO the likes of gruff punks Iron Chic, Latterman, Hot Water Music, Small Brown Bike etc

anyway, “we” (note: I’m not in it) have a new video from our upcoming self-titled EP which we have a launch happening at The New Cross Inn on the 13th of Oct:

I finished most of the work on this stuff about three months ago and was intending perhaps to mess around with it a bit more but then thought, nah, just chuck it out somewhere and start on the next project, it’s not supposed to be all-consuming! So here is some stuff.