Share your personal end of year / best of 2022 playlists

It’s that time again! Please share so I can spend the next three weeks obsessively scanning them.

My top 100 tracks: (likely to change a wee bit)

My top 12 albums:

¿y tu?

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing yours again, I’ve played your past end-of-year lists a fair bit in the past.

5 Likes

Pleasure! Will get stuck into yours tomorrow.

1 Like

my fave five LPs in a list ere

2 Likes

one song per project, as per tradition

5 Likes

Shamelessly copied this as it keeps me focused on my listening.

9 Likes

Not had as mcuh listening time this year so still frantically trying to finish mine, as though it were a task that actually mattered in any way

1 Like

Oh my word

3 Likes

I write down every album I like in a notebook but I’ve somehow lost it. I am RAGING at myself.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

2 Likes

Been enjoying the ambient one since you posted it earlier this week. Shall be exploring the rest of these!

1 Like

Anyway to do this for folks that do not use Spotify?

made a condensed version for weirdos who don’t want to listen to a 12 hour playlist of rap music for some reason

6 Likes

Appreciate it. But it says it’s not available, might not be public.

2 Likes

If you are doing another thread for music board donations this year I’ll be happy to donate again to the charity of your choice for passing off your tastes as mine for a lot of the year :pray:

1 Like

oops, should work now i think

Enjoying listening to this today. Well done ma0sm

1 Like

Great list @Mert_Aksac - discovered a bunch of cool stuff, cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kept this quite short(ish), 80mins

1 Like

I’ve gone through most of the playlists in here now and theyre all cracking, thanks

We know more than Rough Trade

Transfers spotify playlists to other streaming services.

2 Likes