Share your Spotify playlists

I did a Robots one once!

I live in Sweden, so I鈥檝e been trying to make a list of great Swedish artists / bands. Here is my current top 100 - any suggestions more than welcome! :wink:

If you were creating playlists for each of the elements, would you, for example, include songs with 鈥淲aterloo鈥 and 鈥淲aterfall鈥 in the title in your 鈥淲ater鈥 playlist?

Asking for a friend鈥

1 Like

Just played this and noticed that I put it together three years ago today!

Personally, 鈥淲aterfall鈥 yes, 鈥淲aterloo鈥 no.

1 Like

This is my introduction to hiphop playlist I made for a friend a while ago who said he didn鈥檛 like hiphop to convince him that he did, but was just listening to the wrong stuff.

Turns out he really doesn鈥檛 like hiphop after all鈥

I did enjoy making this playlist though.

Will share mine but want to disconnect it from facebook first.

1 Like

My favourites of 2019 so far

Summer music

Japanese music

Thanks so much for all these- so much to listen to!

2 Likes

My 2019 playlist

287 tracks currently, of mainly lo-fi indie with a smattering of electronic music and metal

Not Spotify but Mixcloud - mix lasts an hour. Do one of these every month.

The mix is timestamped which should allow you to see what is playing.

If Mixcloud is an option, there are 50 mixes here! :slightly_smiling_face:

This is my rolling playlist of what I鈥檓 enjoying / haven鈥檛 got bored of yet

I made a big Mark Kozelek one encompassing all my favourites from Red House Painters and Sun Kil Moon:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1ZGLYo1Y8wuoPaSXUNb5Df

1 Like

I鈥檓 just about to finish off a long exhausting contract and today鈥檚 my last day, I felt like making a playlist to wind down the job with that would make me feel wholly relaxed :slight_smile:

Also available on Tidal and Google Play through here: Week's End on Spotify I have to work out doing up Apple, Amazon, Deezer playlists at some point (though not sure if you have to have a paid account to do that).

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

1 Like

This is what I play on a Friday afternoon :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, I鈥檓 gonna follow this bad boy!

1 Like

Forgot this one of sunny day bangers

Fantastic old skool selection.

1 Like

I made a playlist of tracks Johnny Marr has played on a while back - still give it a listen now and then鈥