Shaving thread

I’ve wanted to do this for ages but keep forgetting (it’s possible that I have done a shaving thread before though and have just forgotten about it), I was reminded of shaving in that Life’s too Short thread.

-How often do you shave?
-How many times can you get away with using your razor (if you wet shave).
-Any other shaving related shenanigans.

I don’t like shaving.

• six days a week, usually
  • I change the blade every Monday morning but could probably get a few more days out of it
  • n/a

Six days, that would do my nut. Twice a week for me.

3 Likes

sometimes just once

Tell me Epimer…

What kind of razor do you use?

I hated shaving until I started doing it right, so I’d advise that. It’s less of a chore than brushing my teeth, even with an electric toothbrush.

Got the ol’ Phillips OneBlade last time we had this thread and I am pleased with it.

1 Like

i think the last time i had a full shave was two years ago,

neck gets a wee tidy up a couple of times a week though.

Whatever’s on offer in Budgens, literally doesn’t matter.

1 Like

I trim my beard once a week.

It’s possible that I’m not doing it right, daddy never taught me how to shave (pearl jam b-side)

Trim with clippers about every 10 days, I just do it when it starts to irritate me.

Me either. Most embarrassing moment of my life was having to ask her to buy me razors, then suggesting I use on of her Bic disposables.

Really hate shaving so I haven’t bothered for a couple of weeks. Problem is I grow a really patchy ‘beard’ but at the moment looking like shit > shaving.

You’re probably doing it wrong.

I shave once or twice a week.
I am of course a tiny baby so don’t really need to that often but I should probably be doing it more than twice a week, it doesn’t look great atm.

just use an electric one innit, sometimes neaten up with a razor. cheers

Trim my beard with a Remington once a month or so (slow growing beard). Tidy the neckline and upper lip (stop the walrus look as the TV calls it) every couple of weeks.

trim the beard about once a month. use a little beard trimmer.

Got an electric Phillips shaver.

Sometimes do it every 2 or 3 days. Sometimes leave it for a week or two. Sometimes leave it a few months.

Depends how lazy I’m feeling. I would quite happily just let it grow unabated forever if I could get away with it.