Shaving thread

About twice a week. More now I’ve got this subscription razor which makes my face all smooth.

There’s a Gillette advert that is just some regular razor blade factory worker, proper lunch pail and hard hat kind of guy, describing the quality of the razors, and nothing else.

Dunno if you get it in the uk, but that’s the sort of advert I like

1 Like

the song after did me a bit.

1 Like

I shave every morning pretty much. My chin hair grows really fast, I like the feeling of being clean shaven, and when my hair’s dyed blonde I look like a dick if I have a brown beard with blonde hair. I think I have a Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 at the moment (probably because it was on offer when I was in the supermarket and needed to buy a new one)

Out of those blades, I’d say Feather > Derby > Astra > haven’t tried the others because I get a year’s worth at a time for a tenner.

Don’t shave and get it done sorted by my barber once a month.

My Barber has just gone travelling and i’ve got to find a new one. It’s bad enough risking a new haircut with a new person but a beard trim is miles more easy to mess up and not be able to fix

So is the OneBlade worth buying

It’s 60 quid here. 60 quid!

I actually got one of these just before Christmas, it was on offer at the time. I’ve found it to be pretty decent, although the angle of the little plastic cover is a bit weird.

I think you know the answer to this already.

I got it when it was on offer. Does the job of keeping my beard neat

Haven’t shaved since maybe Christmas Day, so hairier than usual at the moment. Will probably take the OneBlade to it tomorrow morning.

yeah i haven’t got the hang of it at all yet. very counter-intuitive

where’s here? i got it for 25pounds in Argos before christmas.

Czech Rep. That’s decent. It’s 45 on Amazon, will just order from there i guess

I have to say that the OneBlade has revolutionised my pubic area

Bloody love the OneBlade.

1 Like

do you have the one blade facial one or the whole body one? (can’t remember the actual name probably TurboVisage and MaximMeta or something)

Just the facial one, but you better believe I’m using it for both my balls and my face.

4 Likes

i’m scared of the OneBlade because the one time i used it so far i made a big bald patch on my chin and i had to just say ‘fuck it’ and have a clean shave