Sherlock S4

This is a bit shit innit

I want to watch this! Have been watching since s1 but I'm so tired so will save it for tomorrow. Hope it's good, enjoyed s3

Gonna watch it in an hour with the gf. Define got a bit not as good after s2, and it maybe got a bit fan fictiony at times but who knows.

Yeah I think the whole rabid Internet obsession with it has had a massively negative impact on the show. All become a bit flandersised. Still very watchable but nowhere near the level of the first 2 series.

Can we all not just agree that it's been utter, utter piss since he jumped off the roof?

can't be arsed. didn't bother with the last one.

It made Jonathan Creek look well plotted and coherent.

real dogshit

:poop: :toilet:

Summary

Was a bit rubbish, wasn't it?

Massively.

Spoiler
at least they've killed off the worst character in anything ever

Should just whitewash over the last two series, pretend they didn't happen and go back to doing 90 minute standalone arthur conan doyle adaptations

Yeah, pretty much. I think Bugduv got it spot on. The third series was a total mess. At least this episode wasn't as excuriating as that wedding episode (but that's hardly a plus point).

basically exists at this point to squeeze money out of weird american anglophiles. Like doctor who.

not on doctor who book but yeah, those two and harry potter are all loved by american brexiters aren't they

That was terrible although I'll probably mindlesssly carry on with the series.

whoever scores these bbc flagship shows needs to be fired btw.

enjoyed the increasingly ridiculous effects between shots, was like a 13 year old's powerpoint presentation

The one at the end when he, all of a sudden, starts walking with a backdrop of water.

the ridiculously heavy handed water imagery throughout was very good

GUYS LOOK AT THIS REALLY CLEVER VISUAL CALLBACK WE'RE DOING IT'S LIKE YOUR WATCHING BREAKING BAD INNIT LADS!

Wasn't THAT bad guys.