Shit social media things #132

posting stuff on instagram with that Boomerang app. utterly pointless and irritating, and possibly a bit needy.

FTFY

2 Likes

FTFTTFTFY

2 Likes

Found a photo (on instagram) someone I don’t really know took in the pub on saturday and my mates and I were in the corner of said shot on a different table, someone had commented “nihilists in the corner”. It was weird, didn’t have the guts to comment on it.

I’ve no idea wtf you lot are talking about, but today on LinkedIn I saw a photo of two cunts in business attire posing for one of those “jumping in the air” shot from below photos that you’d normally see you used for engagements/weddings between cunts, but to celebrate some no-mark work pseudo-achievement.

It irked me.

2 Likes

typical nihilist

5 Likes

Not really

It’s always emailing me to hassle me to congratulate relatives in the US I didn’t even recall adding on their “work anniversary”. Do you think they’ll be annoyed that I haven’t sent them cards?

it’s definitely been covered but I really can’t stand these fake onion satirical news sites. daily mash, newsthump; invariably shit and unfunny but constantly liked on my wall

2 Likes
2 Likes

Were you all wearing black turtlenecks?

something deeply diamond-spade-death about celebrating a ‘work anniversary’

2 Likes

Probably. Cards are a sham, anyway.

quite like them tbh. or more accurately i enjoy the headline while the articles themselves usually go on too long and spoil the joke a bit.

2 Likes

UTI

1 Like

JONATHAN PIE goes off on EPIC RANT and exposes the TRUTH THE MEDIA DOESN’T WANT YOU TO HEAR

State of Flea.

There was a lot of black involved yeah. It really irked one of the gals I was with just because it was complete strangers commenting on us in a bit of a sly way and I guess I agree.

1 Like

He looks like the bastard child of Wayne Rooney and Charlie Adam.

This is now the football thread.

UTI

2 Likes

? I don’t get it ?