Shit TV you've just got into

thanks for this.
can’t double like it so i’ll like another one of your posts too

@antbalonz im not saying it’s tErRiBlE but it’s pretty stock crime drama innit.

I liked the bit where yer man finally puts on his gloves and hat.

High quality stock crime drama innit, cliched stories can still be told very well IMO

Aye. Likely gonna be working on a finnish crime drama that this is their main reference for so just boning up mainly.

That thing where they open big crates and bid for the unknown shit within.

My son likes it.

I have no idea what it’s called.

i’ve been watching one or two episodes per week cause someone i used to know was on it. i love paisley.

joey’s dates have all ended incredibly. his hearts not in it at all.

it’s on every bloody night, i can’t keep up! i like paisley too and i do like stephanie pratt but only cause i used to love the hills. The guy from outnumbered is DREADFUL. Like proper bad dates.

do you watch ex on the beach?

I’m trying to resist the lure of Law and Order Special Victims Unit. 17 seasons (and still going), 381 episodes at 45 minutes long each. My gf likes it and put it on the other day. I couldn’t admit it to her but it is sort of great background telly? Bonkers and dull all at once.

he’s embarrassing. they need to get him someone who isn’t older than him who isn’t great at dates either, all of the girls i’ve seen him with have been a couple of years older and not really interested in the whole awkward jokes thing.

don’t watch ex on the beach, i haven’t seen it since the first series. who from geordie shore is in this year?

Yeah the girls he’s been with aren’t interested and just look at him like he’s a freak. I mean his dares were shit chat with that bird by telling her to spit on the sugar cubes or do a cartwheel infront of the bus. what kind of flirty chat is that.

It’s an :star: all stars :star: series so it’s filled with people who have been on ex on the beach. So far its only got gary from geordie shore on there. his bird just turned up. The one he dumped to go out with charlotte but then ended up shagging gemma lucy on the show whilst charlotte was having her ectopic pregnancy

can’t believe they haven’t aired that yet. seems like it was all over the papers and magazines an actual year ago. might give it a watch if it’s 45 minutes of people kicking off.

<3 Krysten Ritter

Chicago PD.

Jill & Jessa: Counting On. A spin off of the 16 Kids and Counting American nutcases, presumably the main show stopped due to the oldest Brother sexing up his sisters. This is about two of the older girls who have married and are now having shitloads of kids themselves. Really it is incredibly dull, they have a whole show about going out to the store to buy supplies for a cake sale kind of dull, but their lives are just so bizzare. They have been spending a lot of time in Central America (country not specified) indoctrinating the kids into the ways of Jesus, one poor husband (the cooler one) has been making Christian hip-hop, the wife of the rapey older brother seems to have moved in with them all along with all her kids. They have another older sister who is like Cinderella.

1 Like