Shitting Outdoors

When and where was the last time you did it?

You first.

Oh look it’s the poo police

9 Likes

I was pulling this face:

3 Likes

*Poolice

4 Likes

I’m in favour!

I guess he does have a bum chin

1 Like

Yesss.

12 Likes

Honestly not sure I ever have

Used to do it a lot in the garden as a child and blame it on the poodle we’d sometimes look after, although in hindsight it was always in the same spot so my mum definitely knew her weird kid was doing it. The worst part is it was a shared garden for our block of flats with loads of windows overlooking so I’m sure neighbours must’ve seen. Dunno why I did it really. It started as a convenience thing cause I’d befriended a toad and didn’t want him to hop away and then I think I just enjoyed the freedom of it.

18 Likes

I’m almost afraid to ask how doing a poo meant the toad couldn’t hop away… but I have to.

Well I figured if I went inside to poo then he’d think I’d just gone home and then he’d go home too and I wasn’t ready for our dalliance to come to an end just yet

1 Like

Omg, yeah that seems obvious from your post now :face_in_clouds: I was sitting here thinking “do toads like poo?”

1 Like

They like toad stools!! :rofl:

22 Likes

Ayoooooo

1 Like

Used to lay fresh ones in the corner of the back garden behind a big bush semi regularly.

Got found out after my sister found the discarded penguin wrappers that had previously housed my ablutional sustenance. And with them lots of little decomposing turd curls.

Bit odd now i think about it.

2 Likes

can’t believe kermit’s weird shitting has been normalised within like 5 posts. this place.

6 Likes

When I was 15 or 16. I used to go windsurfing every week with a friend during the summer at a lake which was a few miles from the train station.

Once after we’d finished on the lake and we’d showered and changed , I got a terrible stomach ache and went to the toilet and thought nothing more of. Before starting the long walk to the station, about half a mile inwas desperate again, couldn’t go back as I wouldn’t make it so had to go in the woods. This happened a couple more times before we made it to the station, where I locked myself in the toilet for over an hour, my friend waiting outside letting trains go. He had to go phone his dad on a payphone to come collect us, once it was safe.

I imagine I must have swallowed some water that has rats or something. Never been so ill.

2 Likes

ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT WEIRD IF BOTH OF US HAVE DONE IT

Although @Al_Rec doesn’t specify age so… could even be weirder

3 Likes

Stayed in a bothy in Kielder Forest for one night last summer, no toilet, just a shovel.

Thought I might be able to avoid needing to use the shovel but had no chance after my morning coffee. At least it was in the morning and not in the middle of the night, or at 4am when a mad raven woke us up relentlessly pecking on the windows. As for the shitting, climbing through the damp forest to get a decent spot wasn’t so easy but then it wasn’t too bad.

V festival 2006, me my dad and my sister had lunch from some dodgy stall and we were on our way to see Girls Aloud when the need to squit hit us all at the exact same time. The queue for the portaloos was really long and it was desperate, so we decided to run to the woods next to the car park.

It was the damndest thing, we were all fine and literally 30 seconds later we were sprinting to the woods to shit our guts up.

We dispersed in the woods to get some distance from each other, and met up five minutes later, empty and happy.

One of the worst things to ever happen, but I’m glad I’ve made it 17 years without having to shit in public again.

We made the second half of the GA set and it was glorious.

7 Likes