Shitty Neighbour Advice / Revenge Suggestions

Right DiS hive mind I need some advice.

I live on a cul de sac which is made up of one and two bed houses, everyone has an allocated parking space and there are a handful of visitors parking spaces.

One of our neighbours, who lives on his own in a one bed house but has a car and a work van has painted his house number on a visitors space and claimed it as his own.

We’ve had the boundary paperwork out recently as we’re moving and it’s DEFINITELY a communal space.

I don’t particularly want to talk to him about it because he has had blazing rows with quite a few of the neighbours about other things before.

Considered just going out at night and painting the word VISITORS on the space but he also has his house security camera pointed at it (!!!).

What can I do?

Revenge suggestions welcome.

2 Likes

Steal his special plant

9 Likes

slices of apple with jam on (cyanide in the pips)

4 Likes

You need to be careful about precedents that have been sent when you’re moving. We almost go stitched up by what was once meant to be a communal alley by the side of my old flat.

If you’re moving, I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it - life’s too short. But what you could do is get your solicitor to send him some letters to shit him up a bit.

2 Likes

Build an outhouse to spy on him when he’s in his kitchen

5 Likes

JBHR

2 Likes

This is a good idea!

2 Likes

Buy the cheapest car you can find on gumtree and park it in the visitor space.

15 Likes

Get rid of the original paint and make the space really really small

5 Likes

This is also a good idea.

And another car to park in his own space

2 Likes

Burn his house down.

12 Likes

Urinate in his petrol tank

1 Like

Paint a disabled sign on it and send photos of him using the space to the local paper

1 Like

Get this

1 Like

YES.

Slices of apple with cum on

1 Like

Moon him

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Fill his van with gazpacho

18 Likes

Yeah I know this is terrible

1 Like