Shop names / puns that don't work (rolling)

what the christ

1 Like

It’s a beaut isn’t it?!

For some reason my brain reads this in the voice of Gemma Collins.

A café in Leeds called Only Food and Sauces.

chrissake

coffee-is-my-cup-of-tea

10 Likes

might as well post this in here as well as the Real life dissing - #295 by Icarus-Smicarus thread

8 Likes

The state of that sign, too:

Co££ee IS MY CUP OF TEA

:smiley: yep, reminds me of this:

amazing
this reminds me of a nice companion piece I saw the other day that I meant to share (the unread message makes me feel nervous even though I know it’s not real),

14 Likes

oooft, fucking hell

I most definitely AM on pizzabook, m8

1 Like

Not read the rest of the thread but saw a local burger van with the same name as this one:

Can’t decide whether this does or doesn’t work.

2 Likes

This place in Teddington always riles me. Imagine picking the phone up there and saying that.

http://www.thelondonegotist.com/sites/www.thelondonegotist.com/files/images/butart.jpg

2 Likes

Are you worried that you’ll download malware if you click on it?

Not sure about this either (CW: website is fucking horrid)

i think this one gets a pass tbh

Not the best picture, the larger part was in the Only Fools type font. Bunch of Rodney Plonkers.

1 Like

Asda best prices around

(think about it)

“Hello, this image is broken”?

1 Like

just that I’ve got reply to it immediately because otherwise the other person will know that I’ve seen it and not replied but I know I ought to see what it says but it’ll probably be someone asking me if I want to do something I don’t want to do and I’ll have to think of an excuse if I click it but I can’t not click it now I’ve seen it because I can’t avoid my messages and it’s probably nothing important anyway so perhaps I’ll just see what it says oh now I’ve got to reply immediately otherwise the other person will think I’m avoiding them etc. etc.!